Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: THE " Bill Hall Tri-Grip?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Bruce BP Pro shop, has very fair prices if not much better then most around the Kansas City area! I do know Bruce and James, maybe even Jame's dad, ( who just started drilling balls after finally graduating from drilling school), will continue to do a great job laying out, and drilling balls, as I said, maybe even Jame's dad!! ( I'm sure he will have a very fair, price, if any at all for the drilling! Like you said, if it a GOOD SYSTEM, it will bring more customers, and thus pay for itself in spades!!

But then what do I know!! I am just a burnt out run down old Iron Worker, that happens to be a Super Hero, who loves to bowl!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 08-15-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Chats: 221

Basic charge is $40.00 If you're an existing IT user it's $10.00 additional (no slug). additional slugs are $20.00 each
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

SandBagger
    Chats: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    Basic charge is $40.00 If you're an existing IT user it's $10.00 additional (no slug). additional slugs are $20.00 each
    Holy frickin smokes that's expensive!
    Arsenal: Buzz attack Stinger, Bloody Cross Royal, Big Kahuna Congo, Big Kahuna Tribal, Morpheus Dream, Graffiti, YOLO, YOLO Pearl

Chats: 221

most shops around here are 60.00 plus slug,grips or switch grip
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Blog Entries

I am defiantly going to give this style of GRIP a try when BP Pro Shop gets all the info on how to lay a ball out! I WILL GET BACK with all of you and give you my thoughts!!

Blog Entries

Has anyone on this website ever had this system on any of their balls????

I am very curious!!! If so, your thoughts...

Blog Entries

Default Its Done, NOW TO TEST IT!

OK,,, The Frantic that is a NEW BALL, but drilled wrong, with the balance hole in a position that was not correct due to a defective scale! Has been plugged, and redrilled with the Tri-Grip system!
    I went to BP Pro Shop 3 days ago, and had my hand measured for this unique combination of thumb offset, and pitches!! I will report back as soon as I have a chance to bowl with it on good oil. My next league is Sunday, but I think I just might pick it up tomorrow, and see how it feels! Two bowlers I have talked to BOTH SAID, without a doubt, it was GREAT! One, a bowler that works at BP pro shop said he is carrying a 250 average, since he had it drilled,,, hummmmmm
    this guy is a story teller, but I did see that infact he had a 300, and 800 plus recently posted.

Can it Help ICEMAN,,,,, A Strong, but Old, burnt out Iron Worker!!!????

The whole thing cost me: $72.00, but then I cleaned the floors, and work some of the labor out in the shop! Plugs, Vise system, drilling the Tri-Grip! Four holes had to be plugged including the balance hole. He said it would normally be somewhat higher in cost, but because I Help those in Need, he want to do something for Iceman!! Thanks Bruce!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Will I ever get that FRANTIC Tri-GRIP!!

Took it in almost a week ago,, last Tuesday, was suppose to get it for league that Thursday, and ICEMAN was looking forward to doing some S E R I O U S damage that night!! NO BALL?? Air went out at shop, and Bruce said it didn't set up right!, Said I would have it Friday afternoon,,,, NO BALL? Called James and he said it will be ready and his dad, who drills for Bruce now, will have it at the Lanes form my Sunday night league.

Would have been nice to have had it this weekend, but that's the way the ball roles!!! Will give you all a report on the TRI GRIP system, and let you know if in MY Opinion its Hype, ore the REAL DEAL!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 243

Im looking forward to your review! Idk if my proshop does the tri grip but ill look into it
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Blog Entries

Wow, what a feeling a bowling ball can have in your hand! Got it late after league started, but threw 8 strikes in a role, an open, split,,, (missed my damn mark) then 4 more! It works better in many ways for me, including more revolutions and in a better direction!! Several commented the the ball looks great, (NOW WITH THE NEW) system!

I gave my beatdown to the driller, and told him to put the same system on it! DANG,,,, I just had it drilled conventional way two weeks ago, but this system not only puts more rev's on the ball, but the direction is better also, due to how it leave your fingers!! It's also suppose to make a ball feel lighter due to better balance in the hand! I notice that the 15lb frantic felt lighter myself, so it will be interesting to see how the 16lb beatdown feels with this system! I will bowl with the Frantic tomorrow with my son's, and it will be used the full 3 games, so I can give an even better report! So far, for this X Ironworker, I am impressed! And I am not impressed easy! Would I pay double to have my Beatdown redrilled if it didn't bowl my socks off!! Hell no!! later,,, ICEMAN
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast