Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: THE " Bill Hall Tri-Grip?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default The odds!!!

The Odds are of Aslan winning as of 4 pm today: Vegas odds maker Anthony la Burseo

Last edited by MICHAEL; 02-25-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    The Odds are of Aslan winning as of 4 pm today: Vegas odds maker Anthony la Burseo

If Buster Douglas can drop Mike Tyson, Aslan can drop M. White. I'm not even worried about Mike...it's ZDawg thats flying in under the radar!!

Blog Entries

Default Buzzzzzzz going around is ,,, if you win Aslan

Bowlingball.com might make you a winner!! They like to be associated with winners!! (just some incentive)!
    Not only the money you will win form mike, but the glory and a new ball form Bowlingball.com. But your must win!!
    I could use the $120,000 cash I bet on you!! Good luck to all of you, I have no favorites, I just bet against the odds, to win BIG!

Aslan,,, Can YOU MAKE ICEMAN a winner!!! CAn you!!!!!

I had a dream Aslan,,, and in that dream you won using a ball with THE TRI-GRIP!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Bowlingball.com might make you a winner!! They like to be associated with winners!! (just some incentive)!
    Not only the money you will win form mike, but the glory and a new ball form Bowlingball.com. But your must win!!
    I could use the $120,000 cash I bet on you!! Good luck to all of you, I have no favorites, I just bet against the odds, to win BIG!

I had a dream Aslan,,, and in that dream you won using a ball with THE TRI-GRIP!!
    Ok, I can accept that anyone east of California will speak with an accent, but type with an accent?????

form?

Banned
    Chats: 68

Just to nullify any advantage Aslan might have from using a ball with a Tri-Grip I'll be using my Tri-Grip Arsenal.

Brunswick Mastermind - 1000 grit (incase there is plenty of oil)
    Storm Tropical Breeze - Polished with a Mo-Hole
    Columbia 300 White Dot - Polished, gotta throw hard and straight at them spares.

I'll bring the 300 ball in case my arm feels healthy, the bruising is almost gone after two weeks.
    Storm Polar Ice - Polished

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Just to nullify any advantage Aslan might have from using a ball with a Tri-Grip I'll be using my Tri-Grip Arsenal.

Brunswick Mastermind - 1000 grit (incase there is plenty of oil)
    Storm Tropical Breeze - Polished with a Mo-Hole
    Columbia 300 White Dot - Polished, gotta throw hard and straight at them spares.

I'll bring the 300 ball in case my arm feels healthy, the bruising is almost gone after two weeks.
    Storm Polar Ice - Polished

Fair is FAIR, MIKE! LOL GOOD LUCK TO all of you! May the best bowler win!!! Looing forward to the u-tube flick!
    Already have the popcorn ready to be made!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Unless something tragic happens to my Frantic during league play tonight, I will NOT be bringing my tri-gripped Slingshot with me to the Invitational on Saturday.

My bowling balls are like the Sith...there is a "Rule of 2". Mainly because I have a 2-ball bag. So, the Rhythm and Frantic will be making the trip. The Frantic isn't planned for retirement until closer to mid-March or late March. And until it's retired, I have no space (nor need really) for the tri-grip drilled Slingshot. I know Iceman thinks throwing a non tri-grip drilled ball will put me at a significant disadvantage...but until Bowlingball.com allows me to win a 3-ball or 4-ball roller...I guess I'll just have to continue to play at a disadvantage. : (

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Well, I'm only bringing one ball, since I don't have a spare ball yet, and my new/aggressive ball I brought to league last week to try and use for the first time and found out the thumb pitch is completely wrong - it wasn't my intention to try it out for the first time on league night, but my other ball had spent three days de-oiling in the pro shop and wasn't ready by the time my league started.

That said, I WISH somebody down here knew what the tri-grip was, maybe I'll talk to Mike about that tomorrow as I'm very interested in anything that eases tension on the thumb tendons - I had both thumb tendons in my right (throwing) hand completely severed in an accident with a glass table 5 years ago, and while 8 months of physical therapy returned me to near 100% use of the thumb, the bits of scar tissue inside that we couldn't quite get broken down, in addition to the fact that surgically reattached tendons tend to be tighter than the ones that haven't been surgically reattached, sometimes cause tendon pain. I'd love to try out a tri-grip at some point.
    Last edited by zdawg; 02-28-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Reading these posts, PLEASE let me know the next time this goes down. This is just to good not to see in person!

Blog Entries

Default Aslan is NOT Aslan but.....

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    Reading these posts, PLEASE let me know the next time this goes down. This is just to good not to see in person!
    Rob, this Will be a massacre!! What kind of a sick human being are you!!!! I know something that not even Mike White knows,,,,, this is a setup!! Aslan had this planned to come down to JUST THIS!

I know Aslans real averages, before he took on the fake ID he has on this website. I know for a fact that his average in actually 235!

Look him up! His real name is Pat Henderson, and he is from Kansas city Mo!!! He has been living in Ca for only a short time.

Go to bowling awards , and look him up! Go to AWARDS and type his Real Name,, Patrick Henderson... Kansas City Mo.

NOW you know the Rest of the story! MIKE, May god be with you!!! Zag,,,, Forget-About-it!!! Zag, You were the bait Pat, known as Aslan, used for this big money tournament!

Jason knows Aslan, or should I say Pat Henderson,,, he knows the kind of game this guy can throw!!

I have to hand it to you Aslan,,,,, GREAT CON GAME!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast