Thread: Roto Grip Totally Defiant Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Roto Grip Totally Defiant Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

The Totally Defiant is the strongest pearl bowling ball Roto Grip has ever created! Pairing the proven Paragon core with the uber-strong 74MH Pearl Reactive coverstock finished at 1500 grit and polished provides the strongest backend motion ever created by Roto Grip. Great length and strong backend results in optimum entry angle. This is what creates CARRY and STRIKES!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 1

I just win this ball from Roto Grip I'm giving it to my last teammate that's three this year 3 won balls 3 teammates gifted to them. the vid of this thing is sick! I hope to win a ball for my self next been eyeing that Marvel S

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    I just win this ball from Roto Grip I'm giving it to my last teammate that's three this year 3 won balls 3 teammates gifted to them. the vid of this thing is sick! I hope to win a ball for my self next been eyeing that Marvel S
    You're a good egg Jaescrub!! Hope that Marvel S comes to you soon.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 1

Ha ha ha ya me to to tell you the truth I almost asked Roto Grip to send me the Og defiant in 15#as well for all my giving this year and its on the way out anyways ha ha. I won 3 balls now and kept non of them. If I had my arsenal would be stacked high. But I'm in it for the team and not my self. I'm not a great Bowler but I have fun with my team.

Chats: 39

If I were going to buy a new ball for this season it would probably be this one.

Chats: 221

Nice [iece. It's what people wanted the Defiant Edge to be
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)