Thread: >>MOTIV Tribal<<

Default >>MOTIV Tribal<<

Description: The Tribal is the second release using the Fusion Pearl Reactive Coverstock, previously used on the Primal Rage (#Redball). The Tribal incorporates the all new Halogen Light Bulb Core. You will find the motion of the Tribal to offer a great look in the medium to light oil category.

Reaction: The intention of the Tribal is for late blocks and short patterns, but I have found that it has even more potential. With the previous release of the very popular Primal Rage, MOTIV has now added some balls that transition very fast downlane! Because the ball is so clean it has allowed me to play some straighter angles on patterns that do not require me to throw left to right. So far in my efforts playing straighter it has looked great when I’m looking for something to transition a little faster downlane. Of course the majority of shots so far have been deeper on the lane and there is no doubt that is where this ball thrives. So far it has reacted very well to several patterns and it’s always a bonus when a ball is useable for more than what it is originally intended for.

Comparisons: Comparing it to the Primal Rage the Tribal is much cleaner, but still gives it a very similar shape in the backend! What I like most so far about the Tribal is that although the shapes are very similar between the Primal Rage and the Tribal there is a very good gap between the two where it is very beneficial to have both of them, especially if you often veer towards the center of the lane. The Tribal is also cleaner than my Venom Toxin and provides more continuation but overall they are very similar as far as hook potential.

Summary: I can say that because I tend to play straighter when I can I like this ball so much already because it allows me to play in my comfort zone sooner, yet provides a strong motion downlane for my ball speed. For some that felt that the Primal Rage may have been too much rock on your house shots, get yourself a Tribal!

Mike Magolan - MOTIV Staff/Turbo Staff/Boom Apparel Staff

Chats: 1

Great Vid nice looking ball! And I live Bowling IQ one of the greatest places I have ever been to. They need one in every state! It's one of three things I look forward to on my Mi trips. Ollie's for shish tawook and Fat tire beer, and Bowling IQ for entertainment!

Chats: 304

Pretty good looking ball. Smooth reaction. Very impressive
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 891

this ball would be perfect more me if i ever bowl at cloverleaf here in kingston again because they never put oil out and you cna make your pastic ball hook 40 boards
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 221

Can't wait to drill the 2 I have coming on the first
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)