Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Contest Sep 16, 2013 to Sep 22, 2013 - DV8 Marauder Mutiny

Chats: 891

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxmazr View Post
    Just bought an Endless Nightmare, drilled, a towel, adrenaline wipes, some cleaning spray, for $261.
    I have no problem paying that of course, but it seems high to you guys?
    yeah i would not mind that price at all the $253 is just the ball and having it drilled no towel or anything else
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 304

That is a bit high. I bought mine off bowlingball,com for 149.95, and got it drilled at my local pro shop and gripped and slugged combined 60. total of 209.95
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Quote Originally Posted by mike_thomas93 View Post
    That is a bit high. I bought mine off bowlingball,com for 149.95, and got it drilled at my local pro shop and gripped and slugged combined 60. total of 209.95
    yeah you got free shipping on your ball here in canada if we buy from bowlingball.com we have to pay $82 shipping and then we still have canada customs to pay witch could be anything because its taxes and plus a $9.50 charge

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

move striker,,,, to the good old USA!! Cheap Bowling balls, and best looking women in the WORLD!! What more could you want, or need!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Unhappy Striker Balls Ink!

With all the fee's involved Striker, maybe its time to open up in Canada, a bowling ball manufacturing company! That way get around all the add on stuff!!!
    I think you could make big bucks striker,,,, maybe even millions!! Imagine,,, your own ball business!! What would you call your new company???
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    With all the fee's involved Striker, maybe its time to open up in Canada, a bowling ball manufacturing company! That way get around all the add on stuff!!!
    I think you could make big bucks striker,,,, maybe even millions!! Imagine,,, your own ball business!! What would you call your new company???
    i would love to start a bowling ball company but first i need to get the money to do it witch only getting $200 a month for spending is not that good. but i have no clue what i would call it.

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    i would love to start a bowling ball company but first i need to get the money to do it witch only getting $200 a month for spending is not that good. but i have no clue what i would call it.
    I would have thought you would have said "STRIKER"
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mike_thomas93 View Post
    The problem with buying online is that if there's any problem with it, you have to send it back.
    Buying local is better in my opinion because I don't have to return it, keep the local shops going, you know that kinda thing.

Chats: 204

So...did I win?
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 176; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.7mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 304

Yeah. I realized that. Definitely on my next purchase, it'll be from my pro shop from now on again
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast