Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: JaMau24 Bowling Scores

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Jason style of delevery is unique!

Jason gets incredible revs, and pin action! He has a very unique style of cupping the ball with his wrist! His delivery, and revs look a lot like a two hander! I sure he could explain it better! Jason,,,, are you out there.......hello.... ???
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-27-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Jason get incredible revs, and pin action! He has a very unique style of cupping the ball with his wrist! His delivery, and revs look a lot like a two hander! I sure he could explain it better! Jason,,,, are you out there.......hello.... ???
    Yeah, you pretty much nailed it on the head. It's definitely not a style that I'd teach, but it's worked for me! Pretty much starts out like a two hand, only difference is, I use one hand and I DO have my thumb in the ball. It's all about cupping the wrist for me, which allows me to throw anyone's ball, even if the span is too big, or thumb hole too big.

Week 6

Bad week. At least we won all the games and Mike shot a 725 for us!

18 Games -- Current Average: 238.56 -- AVG Down 6.31 Pins From Last Week -- Total Pinfall: 4294

Week 7

Really did terrible this night. The whole team pretty much did. The lanes were kind of screwy, but that's no excuse. I couldn't find a line that would hold up. Had too many stupid opens.

21 Games -- Current Average: 232.57 -- AVG Down 5.99 Pins From Last Week -- Total Pinfall: 4,884

Week 8

My 6th Sanctioned 300, 13th overall. I also have 3 sanctioned 800's, and 5 overall. All since I started bowling again in Jan 2012. Practice pays off! I only wish I'd have switched to my DV8 Misfit Pearl sooner the last game. I switched to it the 7th frame, and got a strike every time. For those wondering, I've been bowling with my DV8 Too Reckless almost exclusively this winter season.

24 Games -- Current Average: 234.67 -- AVG Up 2.10 Pins From Last Week -- Total Pinfall: 5,632
    Last edited by JaMau24; 10-18-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Chats: 256

Congrats again on your 300! You are 1 sanctioned game up on me.

I like how you can upload an image of your games. I will have to start uploading a screen shot of my games but won't be able to post pin fall like yours shows, I don't think. Is that an app that you use? I use PInPal on iPhone and haven't discovered all the bells and whistles of it yet. Great way to keep stats of the game though.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Congrats again on your 300! You are 1 sanctioned game up on me.

I like how you can upload an image of your games. I will have to start uploading a screen shot of my games but won't be able to post pin fall like yours shows, I don't think. Is that an app that you use? I use PInPal on iPhone and haven't discovered all the bells and whistles of it yet. Great way to keep stats of the game though.
    Thanks again vdub! Bowl another one quickly and tie it up with me! Nothing like a little friendly competition

Anyway, it's an app called "Best Bowling" and they do have a free app as well. You can create up to 100 events on the free version until you can no longer use it, or you need to upgrade. I'd highly recommend just buying it for $4.99 (at last check) because it's amazing. It keeps track of everything you can think of.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by JaMau24 View Post
    Thanks again vdub! Bowl another one quickly and tie it up with me! Nothing like a little friendly competition

Anyway, it's an app called "Best Bowling" and they do have a free app as well. You can create up to 100 events on the free version until you can no longer use it, or you need to upgrade. I'd highly recommend just buying it for $4.99 (at last check) because it's amazing. It keeps track of everything you can think of.
    Cool. Probably saw it when I was looking at apps but since did not have reviews I didn't give it a second look. I use Pin Pal currently and is pretty good, but the info on images you post is more complete.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Week 9

Lanes were really iffy on this night. I shot low, our other 225 average bowler didn't even shoot 600, our 207 average shot a low 600, Mike struggled as well, and Mikes wife did well after her first game. Just a weird oil pattern this night, so I'm not that upset shooting a 645.

27 Games -- Current Average: 232.48 -- AVG Down 2.19 Pins From Last Week -- Total Pinfall: 6,277

Week 10

Sanctioned 300 #7 and I believe 13 or 14 overall. All since I started bowling again January 2012.

30 Games -- Current Average: 234.80 -- AVG Up 2.32 Pins From Last Week -- Total Pinfall: 7,044

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast