Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: JaMau24 Bowling Scores

Chats: 326

Week 22

Well that was a stupid way to start the first and second game... I was just hoping to get a mark in the 3rd game for the first frame! lol. I nearly had a 300, but I'm not that upset about it because it wouldn't have been a very good one. I had a few lucky strikes the first half of the game. I was shocked that I even got that many strikes the last game considering the carry wasn't very good the first two games.

66 Games -- Current Average: 234.29 -- AVG Up 0.59 Pins From Last Week -- Total Pinfall: 15,463

Since you throw so many strikes do you practice your spare shooting at all?
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Chats: 256

Nice shooting as usual Jason. The 2 10 pin leaves would have me frustrated as heck. Last week I started both of my first 2 games with a 10 pin leave. Missed the first converted the second.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by circlecity View Post
    Since you throw so many strikes do you practice your spare shooting at all?
    I haven't practiced bowling in over a year. I used to be dead on for my 10 pins, but since I quit practicing I've missed them more. I know I could fix the issue with even just one solid practice devoted towards converting them, but I'm pretty much only bowling leagues and a few local tournaments, and for the tournaments, I'm very good at picking them up. I think it's more of a focus issue than anything, since it's league bowling. But yeah, I don't like missing them, and even though my average is already that high, I'd bet if I just picked up 90% of them my average would be a few pins higher. For this league this season, I've picked up 43/52 10 pins (82%). Aside from that, I've converted 80 out of the other 83 single pins (missed two 4 pins, and a 7). And obviously the majority of the other opens are splits.

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Nice shooting as usual Jason. The 2 10 pin leaves would have me frustrated as heck. Last week I started both of my first 2 games with a 10 pin leave. Missed the first converted the second.
    Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't very happy, especially after my bad night on Wednesday. I was happy I rebounded from those poor starts and finished with a good night. I've changed my line again on 10 pins, so we'll see how this new one does. I did well yesterday picking them up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456