Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: To a certain bowling god on this site

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    I don't think so Rob,,, he is very clever, like many that live in a make believe world! I think its time to put this to rest, just put anything BILL says about his personal life, war hero with Godzilla amounts of purple hearts ect ect,, or bowling scores with a grain of salt!! He will not reply to my private requests... and its not something I want to waste my time pursuing!! I know they will shut this thread down, and for good reasons,,, so this is it for ICEMAN,,, ( I have better things to explore on this great bowling site!!!
    Michael, I did reply to your PMs so why DON"T YOU TELL THE TRUTH. That was from the other site. I haven't been here to get the one here where you said all was forgiven.
    As for the length of my posts; I try to keep them short so the attention challenged can keep up. The book is entireley FAKE. That's what fiction means Michael.
    I went in 52D and came out 18Z30. The ignorant will remain that way if they so chose. It doesn't matter and I really don't care if they decide to so choose that way.

Tournaments require a current league standing sheet other than State. The local association sends that in. As I attempted to explain to you before, Michael, I have no control over what the association turns in. Until your PM I hadn't checked what was posted in ages. I knew I had no honor score so there was really nothing to check on. They have their reasons that I will not go into with anybody I don't know or trust.
    I came on here last time just to remove my average per your request and read a couple of threads. Half hour tops.

You had my email address so why didn't you just email me? That would have atleast went to my phone. I've been busy. I'm physically unable to work as fast as before so I went and got a second job. Combine that with bowling four leagues this season and being a co-owner of bowlingintel I haven't had the free time to post as much as I use to or read all the threads for that matter.

And to think, if someone from here didn't tell me tonight to check this out.

Here's the PM I received today when I logged in:

You did the right thing taking the scores, and average off this site! You give good advise, and I bet your a decent coach! Come back any time... Its over!! You made the corrections, and I respect you for doing that! Just keep it straight, and this issue is solved!
    ICEBREAKER
    16lb Beatdown, IQ pearl, my 300 ball, DV8 marauder,
    Average = 195- 200 High Game = 300 High Series 762 4 games, 951
    ball speed: 186,000 miles per second
    Rev's: Faster then the camera, or naked eye can detect
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!!
    membership: USBC 8599-63324
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    bull **** thats so far fetched
    Did you hear about the Battle at Death Valley?
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 506

bill the bronze star is the 4th highest medal for valor atleast make the book sound legit 72 of them way to exchagrated....
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Come clean on all the imaginary claims, Please keep it real, that's all we ask!

Ok Bill

their are what many of us believe,, MANY that have emailed me also, still some things we think you should come clean on!
    like your daughter's many 300/800s also! And on one post you both had a 300 the same day... wow,, practice,, I know,, darn the bad luck that it couldent' be sanctioned.. have you posted your Card Number like many of us have? All kidding aside, I would like to see your daughters scores, and achievements!
    You must be very proud of her! She does bowl sanctioned leagues, and it should have her composite averages, like yours...

Are they all non sanctioned also? The bad thing about someone that lies, is once caught, and they don't give a complete confession and ask for forgiveness, then how can you trust them EVER!

You think I am the only one that has figured you out BILL,,, there are at least a half dozen on Lockwoods web site that send me email about your claims... so its not just me!

I think I know why you made up this alter ego Bill, but that doesn't make it right! You want to regain a lot of your creditability, start being Real....

Do you honestly still claim that at the (( Beginning of summer league I couldn't bowl a 600 series, but at the end, nothing but 800s, as in many 800s)) Come on BILL I got many private messages about that one with people, men, and women LOL!!

You went too far,,,

Bill there are not enough hours or days in a week to do all the things your claiming at the present time! Two jobs, full time, coaching 4 leagues, Eat, sleep,,, to and from work and bowling???

Your average is 167! Post it on both sites? Are you ashamed? You shouldn't be, because its what's posted on your record.

If you find comfort in posting that you have lots of ((((unsanctioned 300s and 800s))))) just know that many ,,, MANY of us have that figured out.

Post your true scores, and keep your claims somewhat real....
    Its all there to see on awards com..... or not see.

You know bill in my life, I have noticed one thing,,,,,, The Truth has a WAY of Always Coming out.... MICHAEL

OK<<< I am DONE WITH THIS SUBJECT MATTER..... For REAL THIS TIME...... NO NEED TO End this thread!! (

you made this claim also
    Also, note the 137 games bowled in one day...that would be about 22 hours of bowling as I don't even think the pin setters would let you bowl much faster than about 10 minutes a game. I don't even think the people that did the Guiness record breaking bowled that many games in that period of time.

This was sent to me by another person, on lockwoods website... I had no idea as broken down as you claim to be that you could bowl 137 games,,,, was that back when you were blind too?
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-16-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234