Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To a certain bowling god on this site

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default To a certain bowling god on this site

I won't mention your name bill, that's not my style lol !! But I notice that on your (other web site you removed your 228 fake average),,, please do the honorable thing and make it correct according to your book average here too! Its 167~not 215!

I understand your a war hero too, and that your writing a book,,, when will it be out bill? I would honestly like to read it! I did catch some of your writtings on
    the other site,,, What was your duty MOS? You mentioned several purple hearts,,, how many did you get?

I was a 36k20 in the army, drafted almost right out of college.... I didn't get wounded, or receive any awards... just a grunt, but did get a field award rank of E-5 Sargent.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 506

iceman you know Marines are the best right? 0311 baby grunts all day
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Chats: 17

Iceman, read the thread under "Off Topic" in "that other forum". He admitted it is fiction long before you tore him a new one. LMAO.

Blog Entries

I just sent him a private message, asking him to just get REAL! He does need to post his real average on this site, and the war hero stuff,,,, go read it! Its a different writer, with him adding a few of his lines here and there! So obvious... I said to billf, if you want respect, it all starts with being honest!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Iceman, I did go back and read it, now that you hit me over the head with it, it does seem like another writer. Esp since he seldom writes more than a few sentences in his forum posts. It's hard to believe that he could be so verbose in fiction. Methinks this stinks..

Blog Entries

Default War Hero... B.S.!! I have called him out!

Quote Originally Posted by bowlerRob2 View Post
    Iceman, I did go back and read it, now that you hit me over the head with it, it does seem like another writer. Esp since he seldom writes more than a few sentences in his forum posts. It's hard to believe that he could be so verbose in fiction. Methinks this stinks..
    I have relatives, one who just died that was a REAL WAR Hero,,, that did two tours in Vietnam!! Lonnie just died, from what seveal of us think was Agent Orange, that he was around while serving!! He was one hell of a man, and if you ever met him, you would never forget the experience!

This jerk dishoners all who do, and did serve!! I have sent him a message saying as much, but NO REPLY! I believe he is afraind of me, and I hope he sees his make believe world crumbling..... he needs to come back to reality!

I also said to remove his 215 average on this website, like he did on the orther one.... again no reply!

This military B.S. is really getting on my last nerve!! What kind of a person would do such a thing!! All of us need to stay on him!!
    I ask him what his duty MOS was in the service earlier today..... NO Reply.... I doubt he even knows what I am talking about,,, I gave him mine
    35K20!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Bill is not REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bowlerRob2 View Post
    Iceman, read the thread under "Off Topic" in "that other forum". He admitted it is fiction long before you tore him a new one. LMAO.
    I don't think so Rob,,, he is very clever, like many that live in a make believe world! I think its time to put this to rest, just put anything BILL says about his personal life, war hero with Godzilla amounts of purple hearts ect ect,, or bowling scores with a grain of salt!! He will not reply to my private requests... and its not something I want to waste my time pursuing!! I know they will shut this thread down, and for good reasons,,, so this is it for ICEMAN,,, ( I have better things to explore on this great bowling site!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 55

Rob/Michael - I think you guys are talking two different things. Bill admits the book he is writing to be a fictional (unbelievable) book. Whether it's his writing or not, I don't really care.

He still maintains his service and victories there-in. There is a posting that reads:

"RE: A true American hero

I remember when I first saw MSG Benavidez after getting my Purple Hearts. He put his arm on my shoulder and said, "Seems neither of us can ran as fast as we thought and we both were definitely too big to duck."
    It was cool. Before that I use to tease him about his Purple Hearts saying they were the I run too slow ribbons. Obviously that was before I knew the whole story. All he ever told us was he was in Vietnam, that it was hell and he was going to make sure we were trained well enough to go to Hell and make it back. Mission accomplished. I brought four seven man teams to the Gulf and came back with every single one of them. We totalled 68 Purple Hearts and 72 Bronze Stars so it wasn't like we hid. That's my life's biggest achievement; I didn't get a single man killed."
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 506

bull **** thats so far fetched
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

I think this thread should be moved out of this part of the forum as it has little to do with General Bowling Talk; mods please move to 11th frame lounge or everything talk?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast