Thread: Any Casualties?

Chats: 19

Default Any Casualties?

So... My Pats couldn't make it in with an 11-5 record. I'm a bit mad about that. That's pretty difficult to take when the NFC has teams that can finish with 9 or 10 wins and get in pretty easily. And then there's San Diego.... Don't get me started!!!!

An Cowboys fans out there? Are you still with us? Ouch.... Too soon? Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

My Bears had their chance and blew it again. Well, as I tell every cub fan at the start of the new season, "wait 'til next year."

I love the wait until next year comment, I hear that and see it applied to every sport in cincinnati. This just goes to show that in Cincinnati, we know there's a 50% chance of any of our teams making play offs, I'd take these odds over Detroit any year. Maybe next life Detroit!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2

I guess the next life has arrived, because the Lions are going to win a lot more games than the Bungles, plus the Lions are going to.......MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!
    What is seen is temporary, what is unseen is eternal.