Thread: 900 Global Eagle Pearl Ball Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

Default 900 Global Eagle Pearl Ball Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

The Eagle Pearl shines like a trophy and strikes like its predecessors. No lane condition is too much for this bird of prey!

The Eagle Pearl features the Break core with the differential tweaked for MAX flare and backend reaction! The low RG will allow this ball to read the mid lane which is essential on tough lane conditions. The Eagle Pearl has a reaction that is very unique in a pearl bowling ball!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 204

If this is the king of flare and backend reaction, why does it only have a perfectscale rating of 190.1. The 900 Global Bullet Train has a perfectscore of like 222.8.

I'd be interested in seeing this in a side by side (where they show the ball tracks) against the Bullet Train.

I like the ball though!!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 221

That's because the perfect scale is far from perfect. There are several balls whose performance is higher or lower than rated