Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radical Reax Version 2 Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Radical Reax Version 2 Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

The Radical Reax Version 2 adds more hook with more length and a stronger backend reaction then the original Reax.

This ball clears the heads with such ease for an asymmetrical solid and with an amazingly strong but predictable reaction on the back part of the lane.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 204

The original Reax is already on my "wish list"...guess I gotta add this one to the list!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 187; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.3mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 0

Dang, this ball hits HARD.

Chats: 243

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    The original Reax is already on my "wish list"...guess I gotta add this one to the list!
    what ball isnt on your wish list is the question lol

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Quote Originally Posted by e-tank View Post
    what ball isnt on your wish list is the question lol
    Well...it is a lengthy wish list. But since you asked...

The only Storm ball on the list is the Hy Road. There are no AMF balls on the list nor Columbia. Only one Track ball. One Brunswick. One Seismic. One 900 Global. A couple DV8s, a couple Rotogrips, a couple Radicals, and a few Lane #1s. Thats about it.

But...back to topic at hand...this Radical Reax Version 2 has the highest PerfectScale rating (bowlingball.com) of any ball on my wish list at 230.9. Second highest??? The original Reax at 226.9. Radical seems to make some hard hooking balls...thats for sure!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    Ball Speed: 14.3mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 0

My wish list: A custom spare ball that DOESNT COST $200 + SHIPPING + DRILLING. lol

Well...it is a lengthy wish list. But since you asked...

The only Storm ball on the list is the Hy Road. There are no AMF balls on the list nor Columbia. Only one Track ball. One Brunswick. One Seismic. One 900 Global. A couple DV8s, a couple Rotogrips, a couple Radicals, and a few Lane #1s. Thats about it.

But...back to topic at hand...this Radical Reax Version 2 has the highest PerfectScale rating (bowlingball.com) of any ball on my wish list at 230.9. Second highest??? The original Reax at 226.9. Radical seems to make some hard hooking balls...thats for sure!
    Radical is run by mo pinel and his colleagues so basically some of the greatest minds in bowling are apart of this company which is reflected by their awesome line up. I wanted the reax but thb the solid black color turned me off. I like contrasting colors so i can see how my ball is rolling

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxmazr View Post
    My wish list: A custom spare ball that DOESNT COST $200 + SHIPPING + DRILLING. lol
    Waste of money. You could use a house ball as a spare ball...they don't do anything except skid down the lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by e-tank View Post
    I wanted the reax but thb the solid black color turned me off. I like contrasting colors so i can see how my ball is rolling
    Color currently ranks 0.2 steps ahead of "brand" which is 1.2 steps ahead of what pro throws it...which is 16 steps higher than fragrance or lack there of. In other words...meaningless. Granted....of meaningless things...it ranks highest because I agree that sometimes when you release the ball and aren't sure if you got a good snap versus maybe just rolling it end over end...sometimes having a pearl color pattern can verify that. But really...I don't like the color of my Frantic at ALL. But...it seemed to fit my game at the time I bought it...it's almost always a performance issue. If it's not a "performance" issue/decision...it's a financial one. I've bought 2 balls recently just because they were at such a great clearance price...I couldn't pass them up.

Color currently ranks 0.2 steps ahead of "brand" which is 1.2 steps ahead of what pro throws it...which is 16 steps higher than fragrance or lack there of. In other words...meaningless. Granted....of meaningless things...it ranks highest because I agree that sometimes when you release the ball and aren't sure if you got a good snap versus maybe just rolling it end over end...sometimes having a pearl color pattern can verify that. But really...I don't like the color of my Frantic at ALL. But...it seemed to fit my game at the time I bought it...it's almost always a performance issue. If it's not a "performance" issue/decision...it's a financial one. I've bought 2 balls recently just because they were at such a great clearance price...I couldn't pass them up.
    i agree with all the really matters is how it rolls but the other things play a big part. I dont wanna clog up this thread with our convo seeing as its a ball review thread so ill leave it at that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast