Thread: Minor annoyances with the site

Chats: 256

Default Minor annoyances with the site

Some minor annoyances with the site:

"Go to Last Post" does not work.

Also, the mobile version of the site does not work past 1st page of any thread. Attemping to go to page 2+ on site only brings back page 1 of the listing.

Lastly, when attempting to go to "Full Site", only returns a "Not Found - The requestd URL /forum/ was not found on this server" message.

Varying occurances with editing posts, many times does not work at all. Just a spinning wheel.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 243

i noticed the same thing on mobile. Also i cant find a "new posts" button on mobile.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Number one fix for me would be the mobile problem. It's ridiculous because php has a mobile script that works fine.

Yeah the mobile performs quite poorly.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

only problem that I have personally is the chat,,, you do have to refresh to get it to post! That is a problem that has been happening just here lately! Still is at 4:15, central time 10/18/13 friday
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

I don't know if it's just me, but for every browser, I have to like quadruple click the "Reply with Quote" button for it to actually work lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxmazr View Post
    I don't know if it's just me, but for every browser, I have to like quadruple click the "Reply with Quote" button for it to actually work lol
    Same here. I usually click reply twice to get it to work.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Cranker

Same, and forget about the edit button...doesn't work

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

try the standard work around , right click and open in new window or tab.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Lastly, when attempting to go to "Full Site", only returns a "Not Found - The requestd URL /forum/ was not found on this server" message.

Found this on an older thread...

if you attempt to switch to the full site from the mobile site using the link at the bottom, you are pointed to http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum/?styleid=20

This is broken on the site, if you edit the url to http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum.php?styleid=20 it will properly load the full site.

Thank You 75Lockwood-You're a friggen genius!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare