Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: MICHAEL shoots his SECOND 300!!

Chats: 256

CONGRATS ICEMAN!!!

Nice shooting.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Way to go ICEMAN!!! Great shooting!!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Picture of 300 game bowling ball,, plugged two times.. Lol

I guess plugging doesn't hurt a balls performance! LOL First 300 back April 14th was with a brand new ball Storm IQ fist outing! Now this one with a ball that has been plugged I believe two times, and another 300!

Just thought I would show the layout that helped get me there!! Storm has been very good to me!!
    The ball pictured is the Virtual Gravity Pearl, (Storm).... Fricken GREAT SMELL,,,, Orange Chocolate!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 17

You Mr. Iceman are the new "bowling God" around here since the original is "on hiatus". For just picking up the sport a few years back you are a true hero on the lanes. I know that 800 is waiting just around the corner for you.

I was going to ask about how the ball smelled but you answered in a follow up post. The rocky first pump is epic.

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    [url]
    We had a BLAST, least I did! I did the Rocky song with my fist in the air dancing around the bowling alley!!!

It was a night I will never forget....
    Haha, that's awesome! Again, great bowling. I'm so happy for you. Now lets both do it again on Thursday when the team behind us in 2nd place bowls against us! I'm ready to bowl another 300/800 against them, because they have been annoying me all year. Hawking our scores and clapping/cheering for the other team when they strike or do well against us. You woke up a BEAST! THE ICEMAN and THE DUDE (and Manic, Biker Larry, and LAUNCHING CHAD) on Thursday, to defend their 1st place position, coming to a bowling alley possibly near you!

Come get some!
    Last edited by JaMau24; 10-22-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    I was going to ask about how the ball smelled but you answered in a follow up post.
    I'm NOT taking the bait!! I don't care if it's a 2-handed bowler throwing a super-scented ball...NOT gonna take the bait!!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 1

You guys are giving him to much cred he knows the 300 only came cuz I got him thinking about his roller coaster building days kept him relaxed ha ha ha

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Iceman almost a GOD...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    You guys are giving him to much cred he knows the 300 only came cuz I got him thinking about his roller coaster building days kept him relaxed ha ha ha
    Those were the good old day,,, hummmmm,,, I get high just thinking about getting high!! Nothing gets me shock up in regards to what they say, lol,,, I am almost a Fricken God,,, two more pins to go!!

Thanks to all of you for the congrat's!!!! I hope each and everyone of you have yours SOON!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-22-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Ordered my Ring

Filled out the paper work and ordered the ring! When it comes in I will post a picture. I embellished it, and put some extra money on the ring! Why not, might not be another one!!

((EXCEPT FOR THAT DAMN allusive 800))
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast