Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: MICHAEL shoots his SECOND 300!!

Chats: 1

Iceman I'll tell you this now I'll NEVER get a 300 in my life time that's a promise! I'm a $hitty bowler but love to do it I do hope your 800 comes soon

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Filled out the paper work and ordered the ring! When it comes in I will post a picture. I embellished it, and put some extra money on the ring! Why not, might not be another one!!

((EXCEPT FOR THAT DAMN allusive 800))
    Awesome. I am right there with you on the ellusive 800. Been close 2 times in the past 2 weeks. It's gonna happen this league season, without a doubt(for both of us).
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by JaMau24 View Post
    Haha, that's awesome! Again, great bowling. I'm so happy for you. Now lets both do it again on Thursday when the team behind us in 2nd place bowls against us! I'm ready to bowl another 300/800 against them, because they have been annoying me all year. Hawking our scores and clapping/cheering for the other team when they strike or do well against us. You woke up a BEAST! THE ICEMAN and THE DUDE (and Manic, Biker Larry, and LAUNCHING CHAD) on Thursday, to defend their 1st place position, coming to a bowling alley possibly near you!

Come get some!
    Love the enthusiasm. If I was local I would come cheer you on. I will be there in spirit.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Its, a great combination! Iceman likes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Love the enthusiasm. If I was local I would come cheer you on. I will be there in spirit.
    We do have a great team with Biker Larry 214, Hannging Chad 221, Manic,(wife) 160, Iceman at present time 206, and the bowling GOD, The Dude Jason, with a 244 average!!!! Needless to say we get very little handicap! Last week we gave 213 pins and still won by over 100 the first game! Awsome team that when someone is down, and it happens,,, the rest of us step up to the plate! Great chemistry!! I will take this team with me to my grave!!! LOL!!!

We won first last year, and some of the teams have brought in some high rollers, to knock us off!! But all I can say is this: NOT!!! Nota going to happen!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Iceman I'll tell you this now I'll NEVER get a 300 in my life time that's a promise! I'm a $hitty bowler but love to do it
    No...you're a great bowler...you just keep giving all your balls away.

And I meant that in a non-sexual manner.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

funny how everyone in the league is your best friend UNTIL you are in 1st place or win the league - then you are the biggest a-hole on the planet.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Ring a Ding, Ring's!! Here They are!!

Well I was give the ring on the left Yesterday in league, along with a 300 gun salute!! It was given to me by president of the united states! (He flew in from Washington DC just for the presentation)! Many movie stars showed up for the surprise event!

I had no idea how many stars were fans of Iceman!

All I can say is ....IS I was overwhelmed! Here is a picture of my two rings! One on the left, (as your looing at them), is my last one, the one on the right I earned 6 months ago... two in a 6 month time period!! Not bad for a newbie at 65! LOL (((is it true that things happen in 3's!)))))
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 12-24-2013 at 03:35 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Sweeeeeeet!!!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Well I was give the ring on the left Yesterday in league, along with a 300 gun salute!! It was given to me by president of the united states! (He flew in from Washington DC just for the presentation)! Many movie stars showed up for the surprise event!

I had no idea how many stars were fans of Iceman!

All I can say is ....IS I was overwhelmed! Her is a picture of my two rings! One on the left, (as your looing at them), is my last one, the one on the right I earned 6 months ago... two in a 6 month time period!! Not bad for a newbie at 65! LOL (((is it true that things happen in 3's!)))))
    Okay Iceman…explain this to me because I plan to shoot a 300 soon and have been thinking about this ;

You get a free 300 ring once per year if you shoot 1 or more 300s during that year; correct?? And I believe you can buy additional rings or other keepsakes if you choose. Is that accurate? So did they give you the first one free and you had to buy the 2nd one?

Question 2: Due to the outrageously high price of gold…they now give you some sort of "goldlike" metal rings rather than actual gold. Is that what those are made out of? Or did you pay extra to get some gold or did you go ALL OUT and pay the $845 for solid gold?

Question 3: They were shot 6 months apart, but are not exactly the same. Do they give you different options in terms of design?

Thanks!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Okay Iceman…explain this to me because I plan to shoot a 300 soon and have been thinking about this ;

You get a free 300 ring once per year if you shoot 1 or more 300s during that year; correct?? And I believe you can buy additional rings or other keepsakes if you choose. Is that accurate? So did they give you the first one free and you had to buy the 2nd one?

Question 2: Due to the outrageously high price of gold…they now give you some sort of "goldlike" metal rings rather than actual gold. Is that what those are made out of? Or did you pay extra to get some gold or did you go ALL OUT and pay the $845 for solid gold?

Question 3: They were shot 6 months apart, but are not exactly the same. Do they give you different options in terms of design?

Thanks!
    1. Each year you get one "free" ring, essentially the most basi design for the year. Any upgrade to metals etc. are on the bowler to pay for. Each additional ring you pay for on your own. Icemans first was done this summer, that would mean it is from last bowling year as the year begins August each year.

This year, 2013-14 bowling year, is the last time they will give one per year. Beginning in 2014-15 bowling year, they will go to once per lifetime awards.

3. Each year there is a different design available. You don't have to choose that design for the year if you don't want to. Here are some other designs -LINK
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast