Thread: I got my Chosen Path today

Chats: 221

Default I got my Chosen Path today

I received the Chosen Path pearl I won in the 12 days of Christmas givaway today. I drilled it up 60x4.5x35. Hope to throw it over the weekend . Otherwise I will throw it in league Monday night

photo.JPG20131220_235003 - Copy.jpg20131220_235003.jpg20131220_235728 - Copy.jpg

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

looks sweet, but,,,, BUT that's not the Tri grip?? lol,,, I swear that style of drilling is great! I just had 3 of my balls plugged and redriled with the tri grip. The feel, and look of the ball is great, with that style of drilling. congrats on the win!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 4

MICHAEL are you still loving the Tri grip drilling?

Congrats on the win Stormed1 looks like it might
    be a good ball love the colors of it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

I threw ir about a half a game Monday night. Having had dialasys earlier that day I was worn out so I had even slower than my normal slow ball speed. The ball rolled very nice. It got through the heads easy with a nice midlane read and a strong arc to the pocket. Not flippy but a definate change in direction at the break point. I had to put it away early as my lack of ball speed had me against the ball return in the 5th frame. I look forward to throwing this piece Friday Morning in my senior money league

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    I threw ir about a half a game Monday night. Having had dialasys earlier that day I was worn out so I had even slower than my normal slow ball speed. The ball rolled very nice. It got through the heads easy with a nice midlane read and a strong arc to the pocket. Not flippy but a definate change in direction at the break point. I had to put it away early as my lack of ball speed had me against the ball return in the 5th frame. I look forward to throwing this piece Friday Morning in my senior money league
    You know I think FLIPPY is highly overrated in ball movement myself!! It can be very hard to control and many times not very accurate!

Give me a much more gentler defined movement into the pocket for high scores! glad you like your new ball!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

I received the Chosen Path pearl I won in the 12 days of Christmas givaway today. I drilled it up 60x4.5x35. Hope to throw it over the weekend . Otherwise I will throw it in league Monday night

photo.JPG20131220_235003 - Copy.jpg20131220_235003.jpg20131220_235728 - Copy.jpg
    Nice pics! Congratulations again!!

I threw ir about a half a game Monday night. Having had dialasys earlier that day I was worn out so I had even slower than my normal slow ball speed.
    Dang! You are one tough hombre!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

I agree totally Michael. The only time I want an even semi-flippy ball is when I'm in at 5th or 6th arrow going away from the pocket.