Thread: Brunswick Melee Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Brunswick Melee Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

With its Royal Shine Finish, the Melee skids effortlessly through the front, saving axis rotation for the backend to provide greater entry angle to the pocket for superior pin action. The Melee will provide extremely versatile ball motion giving you the ultimate confidence to perform on medium-oily to light lane patterns.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 304

Just saw that video this morning. Seems like a good ball to have. But uhh I think I've already made my choice on my next ball I want to get.
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Saw a lot of these being thrown at the WSOB last week. It seems like a very versatile ball especially when the lanes breakdown. Can't miss it rolling down the lanes either. Pretty sweet!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare