Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Nov 04, 2013 to Nov 10, 2013 - DV8 Dude

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Question: can I throw the dude 2 handed?
    Only if you live in the greatest state that ever existed!!! Thats right baby!!!

In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 176; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.7mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 304

Ummm okay. Random
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Now You Know The Rest of The Story!!

Quote Originally Posted by mike_thomas93 View Post
    Ummm okay. Random
    Mike you are right on!! The guy that picks the winners name is: Random B Bowlingball! Its not really random, but the guys name is Random!! His mother gave him that name randomly at the time of his birth, many years ago.... He was hired just for picking the winners each week on this site, and Facebook!

It clearly states a Random winner each week!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 304

Whatever you say, Iceman;p
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Mike you are right on!! The guy that picks the winners name is: Random B Bowlingball! Its not really random, but the guys name is Random!! His mother gave him that name randomly at the time of his birth, many years ago.... He was hired just for picking the winners each week on this site, and Facebook!

It clearly states a Random winner each week!!
    Iceman if I am ever in MO can we bowl a few frames and drink some beers?

Blog Entries

Default Up this way... Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Iceman if I am ever in MO can we bowl a few frames and drink some beers?
    Yes,, if any of you are up this way, Let me know, I will get The Dude, and we can go throw a few!!! LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Wait...why can't I see my gifs?? I can see VDub's gif but not mine. Stupid nazi work computer firewall nonsense. Now I don't know if they aren't working or if they just aren't displayed because my work computer is being facist.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 176; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.7mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries

Default Give the dude the dude!!!! It's what we all want!!

WOW,,, THE DUDE'S BALL IS JUST ABOUT WORN OUT, AND THE DUDE STILL KICKING OUT 300'S LEFT, AND RIGHT! THIS BALL WAS MADE FOR A DUDE, AND THE DUDE WAS MADE FOR THIS BALL!! DUDE THE RIGHT THING BOWLINGBALL.COM... CALL IT A REWARD FOR YET ANTOHER 300 THIS SEASON!

I KNOW ITS ON HIS LIST FOR SANTA!!! BUT HOW COOL,,,FOR HIM TO HAVE THIS CREATION MADE IN HIS NAME!!

His 300 was clean, great crushing hits!!! NICE JOB DUDE/Jason/Bowula!!! LOL Your one hell of a bowler! I think that's 5 for this season and 15 over all, correct me if I am wrong!! It was a Cool BLAST WATCHING.... ICEMAN
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-07-2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    WOW,,, THE DUDE'S BALL IS JUST ABOUT WORN OUT, AND THE DUDE STILL KICKING OUT 300'S LEFT, AND RIGHT! THIS BALL WAS MADE FOR A DUDE, AND THE DUDE WAS MADE FOR THIS BALL!! DUDE THE RIGHT THING BOWLINGBALL.COM... CALL IT A REWARD FOR YET ANTOHER 300 THIS SEASON!

I KNOW ITS ON HIS LIST FOR SANTA!!! BUT HOW COOL,,,FOR HIM TO HAVE THIS CREATION MADE IN HIS NAME!!

His 300 was clean, great crushing hits!!! NICE JOB DUDE/Jason/Bowula!!! LOL Your one hell of a bowler! I think that's 5 for this season and 15 over all, correct me if I am wrong!! It was a Cool BLAST WATCHING.... ICEMAN
    Hahaha! Thanks All the credit to my teammates!

Blog Entries

Default Iceman will take credit for 300 game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JaMau24 View Post
    Hahaha! Thanks All the credit to my teammates!
    Thanks bud,,, your probably right,,, I will take credit for that remarkable pin crushing 300 game!!! All Glory is mine.... MINE<,, MINE.. ICEMAN!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast