Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowling Score and Analysis Introduction

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by kakcpa View Post
    If this is the program Jim Royce designed, it's a winner! I've used it before...it's a powerful software. The rest of you should enjoy this, once Chris makes it available.

Keith has it correct. It is a Jim Royce design and it has been great for many people. It is fantastic and if you really want to keep track of your progress, this is a great way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by ndendler View Post
    will it have a section for tournaments?
    I think like mentioned, you may have to maybe have to add it as a league yet label it as a tournament. But I think it should work OK.

Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    Ive never used anything like this so im like a kid in a candy store right now....Daddy daddy can we go live already
    I am very excited more than everyone else. For a webmaster like myself, I aim everyday to give you, the members everything I can. I work very hard with many people to bring you the best that I can. With this merger in a way, we are very pleased with the results. And like a kid in a candy store myself, I have leaked out the information of this software. But I want to make sure everything is working up to par before we go live.

I truly appreciate those who have helped me with testing. These are past users and have a better sense of what is right or wrong.Also we have been trying to keep the previous databases intact so that previous users will not lose their data.

I think we are very close, and even after we go live, we will have a bug thread to help you with any questions or problems you have.

Thank you to everyone for your patience.
    Go Broncos!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Wow, keeping the databases intact is a phenomenal idea. The previous users will love that. I have a "shirt-load" of weeks to enter if it comes back the same. I got lazy with it and have a stack of scores to put in. YES!

Quote Originally Posted by kev3inp View Post
    Wow, keeping the databases intact is a phenomenal idea. The previous users will love that. I have a "shirt-load" of weeks to enter if it comes back the same. I got lazy with it and have a stack of scores to put in. YES!
    By the way, Kevin, what the heck is that cat wearing? Is it a watermelon?
    www.mrbowling300.net High Game: 300 High Series: 833 (266-267-300), High Average 231 Equipment: Storm Hy-Road, DV8 Brutal Nightmare, DV8 Diva, Columbia White Dot.
    http://mrbowling300.com/mrb300avatar.gif

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kakcpa View Post
    By the way, Kevin, what the heck is that cat wearing? Is it a watermelon?

To me it looks like a lime cut out to be a hat?
    Go Broncos!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Yep, it's a lime. I saw the pic and just fell in love with it. When I lived alone I could never get my cat to do that. Now we have no pets. What's really fun with a cat is to put a sock on its head. It'll go backwards all over the house trying to get it off. Maybe a little cruel, but funny as hell.

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kev3inp View Post
    Yep, it's a lime. I saw the pic and just fell in love with it. When I lived alone I could never get my cat to do that. Now we have no pets. What's really fun with a cat is to put a sock on its head. It'll go backwards all over the house trying to get it off. Maybe a little cruel, but funny as hell.

That's funny. Hopefully PETA is not watching? lol
    Go Broncos!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12