Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Sport League Scores

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

DV8 Challenge League
    10/20/14
    Pattern Atlanta

159, 141, 181, 202

Note: These are not my scores. I had to have a friend fill in for me and these are his scores.
    John

Bowling Guru

DV8 Challenge League
    10/27/14
    Pattern Atlanta

172, 191, 145, 189
    John

Bowling Guru

Today was "Beat Your Coach" day. Each coach bowled as a pacer on a pair of lanes with the kids. Coaches switched pairs after each game so the all the kids would get to bowl at least one game against a coach.

Why is this post here? Our youth bowlers compete on sport patterns. Today's was London, a 44' pattern with relatively heavy oil.

My scores: 177, 167. So with handicap, most of the kids I bowled against beat my scratch scores.
    John

Bowling Guru

DV8 Challenge League
    11/3/14
    Pattern: London

143, 199, 162, 178
    John

Good bowling! I plan to bowl in our local sport shot league in the summer when it rolls around again! The only pattern besides a typical house shot that I have bowled on is Dead man's curve.

Bowling Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Konvict1982 View Post
    Good bowling! I plan to bowl in our local sport shot league in the summer when it rolls around again! The only pattern besides a typical house shot that I have bowled on is Dead man's curve.
    Great! I look forward to having you post your scores here next summer.
    John

Bowling Guru

DV8 Challenge League
    11/10/14
    Pattern: London

182, 183, 199, 205
    John

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Please God

Find Iceman a Sports league! Sure the bowling at Plattsburg on wood is very challenging, the way they change it every week, but its not a sports league. It mainly different combinations of the THS! Thursday had a 206, 207 and a @#$#!! for a 590! (don the math lol) It was a 40 foot THS.

Iceman having a great thought! ( I wonder if their machine can put down a sports pattern without much preparation )?

If so I could request Lee or Chris to lay one down on a Saturday night when I go practice! I will check into that possibility!!

ICEMAN rolls a 279 on U.S. OPEN pattern on wood! (((( YES I CAN SEE it in my minds eye ))))) or is it just my imagination!! LOL

Whoooopie,,,, Iceman bowls a 279 on the U.S. Open.... in his dreams,,,, LOL

OR,,

Could it be a reality on wood in Plattsburg Missouri on wood,,, Just waiting for THE ICE!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-15-2014 at 10:02 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Find Iceman a Sports league! Sure the bowling at Plattsburg on wood is very challenging, the way they change it every week, but its not a sports league. It mainly different combinations of the THS! Thursday had a 206, 207 and a @#$#!! for a 590! (don the math lol) It was a 40 foot THS.

Iceman having a great thought! ( I wonder if their machine can put down a sports pattern without much preparation )?

If so I could request Lee or Chris to lay one down on a Saturday night when I go practice! I will check into that possibility!!

ICEMAN rolls a 279 on U.S. OPEN pattern on wood! (((( YES I CAN SEE it in my minds eye ))))) or is it just my imagination!! LOL

Whoooopie,,,, Iceman bowls a 279 on the U.S. Open.... in his dreams,,,, LOL

OR,,

Could it be a reality on wood in Plattsburg Missouri on wood,,, Just waiting for THE ICE!!
    If that Phoenix DBA machine is a fluid metered type machine it should be able to put out a sport condition, if however it's wick based, it would be a lot more difficult, if at all possible.

The thing about a true sport pattern, is you put the oil on the lane, then take a sample of the oil with a special reader, and confirm you actually got the oil pattern you expected. I seriously doubt Plattsburgh has the equipment to read the oil pattern.

As for finding a Sport League for you, get off your frozen butt and find one yourself.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    If that Phoenix DBA machine is a fluid metered type machine it should be able to put out a sport condition, if however it's wick based, it would be a lot more difficult, if at all possible.

The thing about a true sport pattern, is you put the oil on the lane, then take a sample of the oil with a special reader, and confirm you actually got the oil pattern you expected. I seriously doubt Plattsburgh has the equipment to read the oil pattern.

As for finding a Sport League for you, get off your frozen butt and find one yourself.
    I will look into that! They are so accommodating, and willing to pull the oil machine out and put down a pattern, I never thought to ask if they had the capacity to do sports patterns,,,, Aslan keeps me distracted with his quest to bowl a 220 average.... I need to Focus on my own life!! Good God he is wearing Ice out!!

I have been looking, and the reply is always, NOT IN THE FALL!

I will get started looking for a summer sports league MIKE, after my butt thaws!!! Not everyone lives in Ca!!!

I did for 6 years, and two earth quakes were enough for ICE!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast