Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KC is goin down Iceman!

To bad the Chiefs dont know how to kick a field goal
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 243

Playoffffs
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

I'm still trying how the fumble in OT didn't go upstairs. Absolutely terrible call. It was damn funny watching our backups almost knock you out of the playoff's.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by e-tank View Post
    Bump. Thread is relevant again lol
    The thread is only relevant if you're a New England or Denver fan…because I can't see anyone beating those two teams. The NFC is a crapshoot. Green Bay if Rodgers is healthy. Maybe the winner of the Eagles/Cowboys game. But it won't matter against New England or Denver…probably Denver.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    The thread is only relevant if you're a New England or Denver fan…because I can't see anyone beating those two teams. The NFC is a crapshoot. Green Bay if Rodgers is healthy. Maybe the winner of the Eagles/Cowboys game. But it won't matter against New England or Denver…probably Denver.
    I call dibbs on Denver only cause i like Peyton
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Quote Originally Posted by tr33frog View Post
    I'm still trying how the fumble in OT didn't go upstairs. Absolutely terrible call. It was damn funny watching our backups almost knock you out of the playoff's.
    lol thats what everyone is saying. Too bad they also beat kc's A team as well....

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Playoffffs
    As Miami's official spokesperson here in San Diego, you're welcome

Chats: 326

lol thats what everyone is saying. Too bad they also beat kc's A team as well....
    Tamba Hali and Justin Houston were both injured in that game. Coincidentally the exact time our defense started getting torched. So no, you didn't beat our A team, and no, you didn't win the game yesterday if the refs had half a brain!

They clearly fumbled in overtime and we returned it for a TD! The ref ruled the play was dead, but no whistle was EVER blown until the TD. He just changed the ruling AFTER the play and AFTER we scored a TD, without any explanation and without any review.

Furthermore, the game should not have gone to over time! Why you ask?

How about because on the FG attempt which we missed, you can clearly see 7 players to the left of the center, no flag was thrown. NFL rules- (a) When Team A presents a punt, field-goal attempt or a Try Kick formation, a Team B player, who is within 1 yard of the line of scrimmage, must have his entire body outside the snapper’s shoulder pads at the snap. (b) When Team A presents a field-goal or Try Kick formation: (1) No more than six Team B players may be on the line of scrimmage on either side of the snapper at the snap; Penalty: For illegal formation by the defense, loss of 5 yards from the previous spot. (2) Team B players cannot push teammates on the line of scrimmage into the offensive formation. Penalty: For unnecessary roughness, loss of 15 yards from the previous spot

Hmm.. Lets look shall we!?

So with COMPETENT referees, the Chargers should have been penalized AND the Chiefs would have re-kicked, likely resulting in a game winning field goal because the ball would have been placed in the middle of the field from 36 yards away.

The Chiefs were screwed in this game, but it didn't matter at all for them. They were already locked as the #5 seed. I feel bad for the Steelers fans who are now sitting out of the playoffs because of not one, but TWO blown calls. It is pretty funny to me that the Chiefs back-ups, for all intents and purposes, WON the game, even if the refs were too stupid to rule it as such.

Anyway, I wish you luck next week Chargers, that way if you win, and the Chiefs win, we won't have to face Peyton Manning and the Broncos quite yet.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Sure they BEAT our Frist string!!! BUT!!!!!

Can they beat our back up 1/4 back, and second string!!!!! We beat you guys AT HOME,,, missed field goal, and BAD CALL that should have been reviewed!!

Our first string, is in realaty our second string, and we have been saving it for moments just like Sunday! It, (our second string actually beat the chargers plain and simple)!

Jason brings up some very good points!! If nothing else its going to be a blast watching the progression of THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 12-30-2013 at 09:20 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by JaMau24 View Post
    Tamba Hali and Justin Houston were both injured in that game. Coincidentally the exact time our defense started getting torched. So no, you didn't beat our A team, and no, you didn't win the game yesterday if the refs had half a brain!

They clearly fumbled in overtime and we returned it for a TD! The ref ruled the play was dead, but no whistle was EVER blown until the TD. He just changed the ruling AFTER the play and AFTER we scored a TD, without any explanation and without any review.

Furthermore, the game should not have gone to over time! Why you ask?

How about because on the FG attempt which we missed, you can clearly see 7 players to the left of the center, no flag was thrown. NFL rules- (a) When Team A presents a punt, field-goal attempt or a Try Kick formation, a Team B player, who is within 1 yard of the line of scrimmage, must have his entire body outside the snapper’s shoulder pads at the snap. (b) When Team A presents a field-goal or Try Kick formation: (1) No more than six Team B players may be on the line of scrimmage on either side of the snapper at the snap; Penalty: For illegal formation by the defense, loss of 5 yards from the previous spot. (2) Team B players cannot push teammates on the line of scrimmage into the offensive formation. Penalty: For unnecessary roughness, loss of 15 yards from the previous spot

Hmm.. Lets look shall we!?

So with COMPETENT referees, the Chargers should have been penalized AND the Chiefs would have re-kicked, likely resulting in a game winning field goal because the ball would have been placed in the middle of the field from 36 yards away.

The Chiefs were screwed in this game, but it didn't matter at all for them. They were already locked as the #5 seed. I feel bad for the Steelers fans who are now sitting out of the playoffs because of not one, but TWO blown calls. It is pretty funny to me that the Chiefs back-ups, for all intents and purposes, WON the game, even if the refs were too stupid to rule it as such.

Anyway, I wish you luck next week Chargers, that way if you win, and the Chiefs win, we won't have to face Peyton Manning and the Broncos quite yet.
    That was a very thorough analysis when it reality the bold is all that matters for KC fans. On this forum and every other forum i post on, KC was the maddest already guaranteed playoff team ive seen. Refs blow calls all the time See packers vs seahawks last season for example so i dont know why the rage is so strong. Im just gonna take 2 wins over the chiefs as 2 wins and disregard all the excuses you guys bring up just as i take losses as losses with no excuses.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast