Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: KC is goin down Iceman!

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by e-tank View Post
    On this forum and every other forum i post on, KC was the maddest already guaranteed playoff team ive seen.
    Well firstly, KC fans are mad because the back-ups deserved the win. They did enough to beat the other team, and they weren't rewarded for it. I'm not mad as a KC fan first though, I'm mad as a football fan. It's an absolute travesty that teams are wrongfully going to the playoffs over another team because refs can't make obvious calls. I'd be sooooo mad if I was a Steelers fan.

Refs blow calls all the time See packers vs seahawks last season for example so i dont know why the rage is so strong.
    Those were the REPLACEMENT refs! You know, the ones that are supposed to be significantly worse than the regular referees! Well, as everyone has seen, there really isn't that much of a drop off between the "real" referees and the replacements. Again, the rage is strong because these guys are paid to make calls, and they are missing VERY easy ones, and bullsh!ttin' there way through other ones. It looks HORRIBLE on the NFL.

Im just gonna take 2 wins over the chiefs as 2 wins and disregard all the excuses you guys bring up just as i take losses as losses with no excuses.
    Hey, take it the only way you can get. Personally, I'd be very concerned with my team if we just barely beat the back-ups of an opposing team, at home, with two blown calls that gave us the victory. Like I said though, GL in the playoffs!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Hey, take it the only way you can get. Personally, I'd be very concerned with my team if we just barely beat the back-ups of an opposing team, at home, with two blown calls that gave us the victory. Like I said though, GL in the playoffs![/QUOTE]

BINGO!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

I think it was a big mistake to rest some of their players in that last game. At least let them start and then slowly start to put in the subs. Nothing worse then going into the playoffs on a losing streak especially a team that went what 2-7 at the end.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by circlecity View Post
    I think it was a big mistake to rest some of their players in that last game. At least let them start and then slowly start to put in the subs. Nothing worse then going into the playoffs on a losing streak especially a team that went what 2-7 at the end.
    There were a lot of guys that were hurt, they needed the week to recover. Same as getting a bye.

And it is the Chiefs, at this point if we have a playoff game where we are not embarrassed it is a plus, lol

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Chiefs 27 Colts 17

Had a Dream...... could it be a peek into the future!!???
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chiefs fan I just wanted to pass this article along
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...0166--nfl.html
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234