Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you don't see much anymore!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default You dont see many of these anymore....

Yes everyone could use this old vintage, devise, to help you forget a night of 7 / 10 leaves, ect... strictly for medicinal purposes!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Can't find these at walmart today!

many of you don't even know the joy of strapping these on, and turning the key that gripped the front part of your shoe! Yes,,, them there were the days.... as Iceman thinks back!! hummm
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post

many of you don't even know the joy of strapping these on, and turning the key that gripped the front part of your shoe! Yes,,, them there were the days.... as Iceman thinks back!! hummm
    Was this back when Iceman was just a young budding icecube?

What about the Novelty Machine in the men's restroom?

You don't have a novelty machine in your men's restrooom??? And you call this place a 'Bowling Alley'?!

Blog Entries

Default Gas Stations (:)

Quote Originally Posted by bdtrob300 View Post

You don't have a novelty machine in your men's restrooom??? And you call this place a 'Bowling Alley'?!
    LOL,,,, very funny,,, I think you are confusing a bowing alley with a GAS STATION!!! LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

LOL,,,, very funny,,, I think you are confusing a bowing alley with a GAS STATION!!! LOL

It's a quote from the movie Kingpin. Every bowler should own a copy along with The Big Lebowski.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    It's a quote from the movie Kingpin. Every bowler should own a copy along with The Big Lebowski.

Obviously MICHAEL isn't a golfer...
    The Name's Rob
    Average: Terrible.
    PAP: Somewhere right of the holes.
    Revs: A Few. Speed: Yep.

Blog Entries

Default You don"t know mike!! Lol

Obviously MICHAEL isn't a golfer...
    Obviously you don't know Michael!! LOL I have a copy of both movies, and I use to be a pretty damn good golfer!
    Back in the mid 80, I won the Long Ball Drive contest at the annual TWA tournament! Not only did I win it one year, but 3 years consecutively! ( It was on ONE particular hole each year, and they changed the hole every year.
    At the time I could it a ball at or over 300 yards on a given level, or down hill hole! My dad will testify to the fact that it happened,,, give him a call!! (

My dad worked for TWA, and at that time Son's and Daughters could play with family members that worked for the company.

I was a low, to high 80's golfer almost all the time..... Had a lot of fun, and could I tell you some funny stories related to my golf experiences!! (
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Obviously you don't know Michael!! LOL I have a copy of both movies, and I use to be a pretty damn good golfer!
    Back in the mid 80, I won the Long Ball Drive contest at the annual TWA tournament! Not only did I win it one year, but 3 years consecutively! ( It was on ONE particular hole each year, and they changed the hole every year.
    At the time I could it a ball at or over 300 yards on a given level, or down hill hole! My dad will testify to the fact that it happened,,, give him a call!! (

My dad worked for TWA, and at that time Son's and Daughters could play with family members that worked for the company.

I was a low, to high 80's golfer almost all the time..... Had a lot of fun, and could I tell you some funny stories related to my golf experiences!! (
    OK.... ONE golf Story that is true! How do you get a birdie in golf on just one stroke on a par 4 hole?? I did!!! My dad and his friend were present when it happened!

I hit a low line drive over the crest of a hill, and it landed blind on the other side. As we walked to are balls, a couple guys coming from the other direction yelled (YOU GOT A BIRDIE!)

I thought to myself WHAT,,,, THE ,,,,, then as I crossed over the top of the hill and just on the other side was a DEAD Bird, with my Titleist 3 golf ball just a few feet from his resting spot... I doubt it knew what hit!

What kind of a bird brain would spend time looking for worms on a golf fairway anyway??? TRUE STORY!

I did give the fellow a decent burial in a sand trap on the following hole!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Haha, I nailed a goose once. Only problem was it was about 100 feet in front of me off the tee... I am not very good at golf (also it didn't die, but was pretty clearly surprised and not happy at all).

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast