Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowlingball.com

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Thumbs up Bowlingball.com

I have bought several bowling balls, bags and wrist support from bowlingball.com. they have good prices and free shipping they are always ship in good shape.

thanks charles
    Last edited by The KingPin; 06-16-2009 at 09:14 AM.

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

I've dealt with hem myself and been satisfied. The only problem with them for me is I have to pay state sales tax.

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Thumbs up

I purchased a 4-ball Ebonite bag and a bevel knife from bowlingball.com. The price on the bag was very good- they had an end-of-year sale, and I purchased it for $100- usually goes for about 130-140. Shipping took a week, as it was during the holidays, and coming from FL to OH, but the cost of shipping (ZERO) was worth it.

I also just purchased some finger grips and a shirt a week later- coming USPS. We'll see how long that takes.
    There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Bought a hammer razyr for $67 on Friday 1/23, it was in my hands on tuesday 1/27! Price included shipping. quick turnaround!
    There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

Default Great Website

I have purchased everything from bowling balls, to tape, to various other gadgets, and they have all arrived within a few days in perfect condition. The site offers free shipping, plus very reasonable prices, and they are very reliable in terms of fulfilling orders. Whenever I need something bowling-related, this is the first place I go to.
    Glenn Cox
    Style: Cranker
    Average: 215, High Game: 300 (2), High Series: 772
    Arsenal: Cell (2), Black Widow Bite, No Mercy Beat'n, Cherry Vibe, Anger, Link, Black Widow Solid

Show Your Bowling Love By Adding This In Your Signature

Chats: 0

On March 18th I clicked on the Circle banner on this site. I didn't expect to find the shoes I have used the last 2 - 3 years. The last time I asked at my Pro Shop they told me they were discontinued, but would check with their distributor. I was told I got the last pair.

I don't know if they were re-released, but I found left handed shoes, the purple and blue. I ordered 2 pair. The initial price was $49.99/pair or $99.98 total. Then there was a $40 discount and free shipping. So for $59.98 I now have 2 pair of the shoes I really like. They were scheduled to arrive on March 26 and sure enough, on March 26th they arrived.

Excellent price and service!
    USBCBronze Coach
    UCLABruin Fan

Lefty - ball speed as measured by Qubica 15 - 16 mph
    High Game: 278 High Series: 716 High Ave: 194
    Current Highs: Ave 165 , Game 268, Series 597
    Current Equipment in use:
    Brunswick - Fury Pearl; Ebonite - GameBreaker, WhirlWind;
    Columbia - Blue Dot
    Other Equipment used sometimes:
    Brunswick - Smokin' Inferno; Ebonite - Bash, Total NV; Hammer - Black Widow; Lane#1 - Viper

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by kev3inp View Post
    I've dealt with hem myself and been satisfied. The only problem with them for me is I have to pay state sales tax.
    I feel you on that one... I have purchased a few things on there like the storm cleaners, polishes, ect... i usually use bowling.com but both are about the same in pricing and always next day shipping for me.. woohoo...lol

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by StormBowler13 View Post
    I feel you on that one... I have purchased a few things on there like the storm cleaners, polishes, ect... i usually use bowling.com but both are about the same in pricing and always next day shipping for me.. woohoo...lol
    Same here.. Usually use bowl.com but now that I can use my virtualtournnaments winnings on the bowlingball.com site i have been oing more to them.. and they also have all my storm cleaners and different nick nacks.. can cant beat their 5 boxes of polishing/cleaning towels for $20.. and the next day shipping for free is nice since they are only like an hour up 95.. :-)

The tax is kinda a drag but I also use coupons so that takes care of that..lol
    Brunswick Bowling Staff

Ultimate Bowling Products Staff

USBC Registered Volunteer and Level l Coach

Bowlifi

Instagram (Follow me)

Personal Facebook Bowling Page (Like it)

YouTube Channel (Subscribe to it)

Tournament Page (Like it)

Just recently ordered my new 2 ball roller from them. Wasn't sure about a feature so clicked on the live chat. Woman helping me said "I'm not sure but there is one in the lobby ill run and check " . Went out of her way just to satisfy me. Ordered at 4pm Tuesday and got it next day, I am in Florida though. Previously ordered from bowlersparadise and takes forever as they are in Calif. I will use bowlingball.com from now on.

I know we have talked about this in another thread, but this a good thread to come back to because it's all positive. (The previous thread had a complaint that was born out of a misynderstanding)

I love the site. I have ordered 2 balls, 2 bags, plenty of accesories, and 2 pairs of shoes. I love the site. I especially love that they have older products longer because they keep a big inventory. Means that if you see someone at the alley with an older model of something you might have a chance to get it new if you like it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast