Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowlingball.com

I love bowlingball.com because they have everything you need for bowling. I really like the Perfect Scale feature because it allows you to compare the approximate hook ratio of each of the balls across companies. Great site

Too bad shipping to Canada is really expensive. My local pro shop cannot have replacement soles for my Etonic shoes. bowlingball.com have them in stock but there is 35$ for shipping. I don't know why.... it weights almost nothing and could easily fit in an envelope...
    Brunswick T-Zone
    Brunswick C-System Alpha-Max
    Brunswick Wild Card
    Storm Streamline 3 ball roller

Quote Originally Posted by v33dubfox View Post
    Too bad shipping to Canada is really expensive. My local pro shop cannot have replacement soles for my Etonic shoes. bowlingball.com have them in stock but there is 35$ for shipping. I don't know why.... it weights almost nothing and could easily fit in an envelope...
    I don't know if this is the exact reason, but it could be because it is across country and out of country. The actual store resides in Daytona Beach, Fl, and it is expensive to ship out of country. Don't quote me on this though, I am just throwing out a thought...

I really don't know why. I often buy and sell some items via eBay. Today, I shipped a box to Virginia that weights near 2 pounds and it costs me 23$.
    Brunswick T-Zone
    Brunswick C-System Alpha-Max
    Brunswick Wild Card
    Storm Streamline 3 ball roller

I cannot stress how awesome this website is. I bought my Sync from them. I bought a bowling bag from them. I've bought ball cleaners, towels, etc. all sorts of stuff from them. Quick service, good prices.

Bought a pair of Dexter SST8's from them, size 10. I'm either a 10 or 10.5 depending on the brand and since I heard they run a little big, I got the 10s. Still to big. Emailed them, they emailed me a shipping label, sent the shoes back on Monday, they got them and are mailing out the 9.5s today. These guys are great.

And they even wrote me a personal thank you note on my last receipt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12