Hello all and thanks for reading. As always you can find the video review to go along with this write up here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yg7tK9SsLI

I can't say enough good about the Totally Defiant. I really enjoyed the Defiant Edge when it was released but found that it was still a pinch early and smooth when I needed a little more backend reaction. The totally defiant accomplishes this with ease. Rotogrip's decision to not use the "MicroBite" technology in the coverstock helped achieve this but certainly does not eliminate hitting power or hook potential. The Totally Defiant pushes through the fronts easily even when they start to break down and carries energy toward the back part of the lane and through the pins. The comparison you see in the video shows that the Totally Defiant pushes my feet and target a bit further inside than the Defiant Edge and without a doubt a sharper backup motion. There is no doubt the hitting power is there and with the excess backend motion this ball will throw pins around the deck. Great job Roto!!!!!