Hello all and thanks for reading. You can find my review of the Storm Byte here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-

mrTWWVTNPM&list=UUUdapKcbpNzp3PGwdo7P6GQ

Ok everyone. Those of you who follow me will notice this review is rather different than the previous ones. I have started
experimenting with some two handed to add another facet to my game. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed "The Switch"

Byte is AWESOME... The Byte allow me to push the ball further down the lane while still allowing me to see a predictable movement
at the breakpoint. Make not mistake this ball is strong though, LONG AND STRONG!!! I can move in and still maintain a ton of
entry angle if you couldn't tell from a couple trip 4s and 4 - 9s. Being an asymetric ball it still has some stop to it. The
Byte all around is a favorite of mine especially with the added roll and power of the two handed delivery(I am still working on
it) Comparing this ball to the Lucid was the obvious choice. As you can see the Where the Byte liked to push down lane a bit
further and tear up the backend part of the lane, the Lucid began to roll up a touch sooner and me more smooth around the corner.
So if you are looking for a little added power on the backend - You just found it.