Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 02, 2013 to Dec 08, 2013 - Roto Grip Deranged

Default Contest Dec 02, 2013 to Dec 08, 2013 - Roto Grip Deranged

We are giving away a Roto Grip Deranged for a random poster from Dec 02, 2013 through Dec 08, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 243

Here the reaction vid for the deranged

goodluck to everyone
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

i want this ball. it is so interesting!!!

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I saw on bowlingboards.com facebook page that they're giving away multiple balls today for Cyber Monday.. exciting!

Chats: 204

I think based on this ball's color that it'll fit nicely in my ARSEnal.

I'd love to win it and give it a try.

I really need a new ball because the one I'm using now is a 6lb house ball.

Pick me! Pick me!

If I win this I'll give it to my (Insert wife, friend, brother, etc...) because she/he really needs a new ball and it's her/his birthday!!

Etc...
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Santa needs a new bowling ball !!!!

Chats: 243

green is my gf's last name, pins are white and i like pins except when they all dont go in the pit. People always say my bowling style is quite deranged and after the addition of the roto grip defiant to my arsenal, roto grip is quickly becoming my favorite brand. Oh and did i forget my hell raiser revenge literally cracked in half? -1 ball in my 6 ball bag
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Really hope I win this ball! Would be a nice early Christmas gift,

Nice ball! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Would love to win this ball. I'm looking to change balls for the second half of both my leagues. Hope all is well and happy choosing.

- Sadler

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast