Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Pyramid Bowling 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by tr33frog View Post
    Bowled with the Chosen Path Pearl last night. Fun little ball. With only warm up practice with it, I bowled a 236,223,202. For the night I left mostly 4 pins, a couple 10 pins, a 9 pin, a 7-9 and a pocket 7-10. One of the guys commented on the fact that when this ball did finally break it accelerated into the headpin. So essentially it did what I wanted it to do, slide down the through the oil and then just make a violent turn into the headpin, and when it hit, it hit hard.

The 4 pins were my fault, either a speed related issue or threw inside of my target. To get away from the 10 I moved 3/4 of a board to 1.5 boards right and they pretty much disappeared. Started off standing on the 24 throwing across the 13.
    Thanks for the review. How does it compare to the other balls in you arsenal? are drilled similarly?
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    Thanks for the review. How does it compare to the other balls in you arsenal? are drilled similarly?
    I have it drilled over the pin vs under pin for my Blue Perl Taboo that is a year and half old. Throwing the same line with my Taboo I couldn't even hit the headpin with that line last night, so this had a lot more hook, but I believe it starts hooking a bit earlier as well. I'm trying to learn a bit more about the drilling then what I gave, I can probably get a picture tonight to show the differences.

Quote Originally Posted by tr33frog View Post
    I have it drilled over the pin vs under pin for my Blue Perl Taboo that is a year and half old. Throwing the same line with my Taboo I couldn't even hit the headpin with that line last night, so this had a lot more hook, but I believe it starts hooking a bit earlier as well. I'm trying to learn a bit more about the drilling then what I gave, I can probably get a picture tonight to show the differences.
    that would be awesome. Thanks again
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    that would be awesome. Thanks again
    Sorry this took longer than I wanted to, but here is the pictures.

ChosenPath.jpg
    HammerTaboo.jpg

Chats: 221

I changed the surface on mmy Chosen Path Pearl because it was stronger than I wanted it. I took it to 3000 plus Storm Extra Shine, The colors relaay pop now! The surface change allowed me to close up my angles and have an even mpore devastating reaction at the break point.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    I changed the surface on mmy Chosen Path Pearl because it was stronger than I wanted it. I took it to 3000 plus Storm Extra Shine, The colors relaay pop now! The surface change allowed me to close up my angles and have an even mpore devastating reaction at the break point.
    It was kind of interesting, the guy who drilled my ball said that someone came in with a non pearl complaining it didn't hook enough, so I told him to make mine fairly aggressive. But our house lanes have been a bit more oily the last few weeks, so we will see.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213