Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Bowling 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Wow Bunnys starting to sound like me ha ha ha. I won 4 Balls this year on top of the 5 My wife and I paid for from BB.com and I gave all of them to needy teammates one I did have to get naked to win true story!
    did you win all 4 balls here ? If so,, what did you win, brand, and model.... cool!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 1

I won one here RG disturbed. One onTwitter A RG totally Defiant one on a FB contest Hammer Cold Blood and
    one at a local bowling tournament Storm Lucid. Not a bad year my wife was not to happy I gave them away. But the team is well equipped now other then me and I have my eyes set on something's

I won one here RG disturbed. One onTwitter A RG totally Defiant one on a FB contest Hammer Cold Blood and
    one at a local bowling tournament Storm Lucid. Not a bad year my wife was not to happy I gave them away. But the team is well equipped now other then me and I have my eyes set on something's
    That is a pretyy impressive, and lucky year. I think, until these 2 arrive, I'll have had 5 balls in my entire life, lol.

Ha ha ya it would be but I gave them all away. I got 5 balls from BB.com in March as well but that was two for me two for wife and one for a buddy

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default what is your go to ball for leauge night at THIS TIME? (:)

Ha ha ya it would be but I gave them all away. I got 5 balls from BB.com in March as well but that was two for me two for wife and one for a buddy
    If I understand you correctly you won 1, and purchased 4? From this site?

Of the 2 balls you purchased for yourself, which one do you use the most, or like the best at your lanes on league night?

give that Tri-Grip a try!! I just had 3 balls converted!! Great feel!! like adding Nitro to car!! lol
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 12-22-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

No I paid for 5 balls in March. Then I won 4 more that I gave to teammates. I got two dv8 balls a BN and Misfit I'm not to crazy about them looking to try something dif. I'll look into that drilling you suggested thanks Iceman!

Chats: 221

What don't you like about them? How are they layed out? This information would be helpfull to make a recomendation

Quote Originally Posted by Geneo2u View Post
    Way to go, you should tear up the lanes with that ball.
    Thanks Gene! Welcome to the boards!!

Glad to see you paid your debt to society and have been released back into the wild!

JK!
    Last edited by Bunny; 12-24-2013 at 01:03 PM.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Thanks Gene! Welcome to the boards!!

Glad to see you paid your debt to society and have been released back into the wild!

JK!
    We need to get iceman back on his meds.

Bowled with the Chosen Path Pearl last night. Fun little ball. With only warm up practice with it, I bowled a 236,223,202. For the night I left mostly 4 pins, a couple 10 pins, a 9 pin, a 7-9 and a pocket 7-10. One of the guys commented on the fact that when this ball did finally break it accelerated into the headpin. So essentially it did what I wanted it to do, slide down the through the oil and then just make a violent turn into the headpin, and when it hit, it hit hard.

The 4 pins were my fault, either a speed related issue or threw inside of my target. To get away from the 10 I moved 3/4 of a board to 1.5 boards right and they pretty much disappeared. Started off standing on the 24 throwing across the 13.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast