Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Bowling 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

Chats: 1

Wow Bunnys starting to sound like me ha ha ha. I won 4 Balls this year on top of the 5 My wife and I paid for from BB.com and I gave all of them to needy teammates one I did have to get naked to win true story!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Wow Bunnys starting to sound like me ha ha ha. I won 4 Balls this year on top of the 5 My wife and I paid for from BB.com and I gave all of them to needy teammates one I did have to get naked to win true story!

Lol! I totally thought of you! Maybe we're on to something with our generousity and big hearts!!

Naked? Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? Do tell!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

You are right! when they did this contest I thought "man I want to win two balls" one for my self and one to give my dad for Xmas I'm trying to get him into Bowling. he loves watching our team. And would practice with us but says he hates how the house balls fit. Plus it would be good for him to get out of the house my mom can't do anything fun cuz her fibro but she would love to cheer him on. I want to give him a ball,shoes and a bag ha ha! ...... Ok put the kids to bed it's naked story time wink wink lol. Hammer had a "show us how much ice you have in your veins " contest to win a Cold blood. Aka hook monster ball. My teammate wanted one mega bad so I filled a tub up with ice and got an Icee got in the ice bath naked drinking my Icee and won ha ha ha my buddy died lol over the photo and when I gave him the ball he about cried. Funny seeing a super big quite guy show emotion ha ha ha.

Chats: 0

Seems like a nice contest good luck to all (and please pcik me).

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Naked? Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? Do tell!!
    Suddenly Bunny is getting ideas.

Hey..if ya wanna get naked....ya know what...there's just too many nudity and "balls" jokes...I'm just gonna move on...nothing to see here.

You are right! when they did this contest I thought "man I want to win two balls" one for my self and one to give my dad for Xmas I'm trying to get him into Bowling. he loves watching our team. And would practice with us but says he hates how the house balls fit. Plus it would be good for him to get out of the house my mom can't do anything fun cuz her fibro but she would love to cheer him on. I want to give him a ball,shoes and a bag ha ha! ...... Ok put the kids to bed it's naked story time wink wink lol. Hammer had a "show us how much ice you have in your veins " contest to win a Cold blood. Aka hook monster ball. My teammate wanted one mega bad so I filled a tub up with ice and got an Icee got in the ice bath naked drinking my Icee and won ha ha ha my buddy died lol over the photo and when I gave him the ball he about cried. Funny seeing a super big quite guy show emotion ha ha ha.

OMG! That is hilarious!! It must have been quite a sight!! We should all be so lucky to have such great friends!!

Maybe you'll win the Pyramid Grand Prize for your Pops! Fingers crossed!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Ha ha ah I did not even see that on posted it's his birthday that day wow! I would prob have a heart attack. Dang kinda wish I did not see that the letdown will be to much ha ha

Wow I just now saw this. Good to see sprocket won.

That there is some serious dedication to the cause - you deserved to win more than just the ball.

Ha ha ha. Thanks here is my prob. 1 all my friends are poor so I have to help when I can. 2 ya after this years run of luck I'm ready to win a ball I really want ha ha ha but as my luck sits I only win if it promised to some one else and I'm ok with that ha ha ha.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast