SURFACE PREP
Box Finish: Factory Polish
Type: (Matte, Polish, Sanded): Abranet

LANE CONDITION
House Shot – Several modifications with different manufacturers oil
Sport Pattern – 41’ with medium volume

Lane Surface – “new” Brunswick Pro Lane

COMMENTS
One of my benchmark and favorite EBI bowling balls was the Total NV. In fact, I shot my highest AE score at the USBC Nationals with the Total NV. The Legacy brings that same type of ball motion and carry back to their arsenal (clean through the front, strong midlane and very responsive at the breakpoint). The coverstock is the modern XL2010 Hybrid which really matches up well with the successful Total NV core. It fits in very well between the PIVOT and the SOURCE. I could actually take these three ball choices to most competitive events and have a pretty successful arsenal for most needed ball motions. If the PIVOT is a bit too much (launch in the front) and the SOURCE is a too clean, the Legacy is the perfect ball choice. It is stronger in the mid lane than the SOURCE and really responds well at the breakpoint (very strong backend reaction). I was really excited when I heard EBI was releasing this to the public. I expected similar ball motion to the Total NV and it is! It will be very difficult to keep this ball out of my hand. The versatility of this ball is amazing – it basically responds on type of lane play environments. The LEGACY of EBI continues on!