Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 09, 2013 to Dec 15, 2013 - DV8 Dude

Looks interesting, something a bit more mild than my taboo.

My brother wants the Dude so bad. Keeps driving me nuts talking about it. He's a really strong bowler so something like the Dude would probably benefit him. Anyone have any other recommendations on balls that would be good for someone who bowls hard and fast?
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

Chats: 0

would like to win this would go good with my misfit

The Dude looks like an awesome ball. Ive never bowled with a DV8 ball but I've been doing some research on it and I think I'll be adding it soon.

Dude. Sweet.

Dude! Sweet!

DUDE!! SWEET!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default If Iceman Wins I will give it to THE DUDE!

Yes,,, You have my word on this! I will video me giving this Dude, to THE DUDE, the person instrumental in crating the thread Me vs Michael! I have seen a lot of good amateur bowlers in this area, but other then myself, he is One Hell of a bowler!! I know for a fact that he wants this ball! So I, ICEMAN swear on a COOLD BLOCK OF ICE, that if I win I will give it to THE DUDE, JASON, BOWULA!!

Hey it is a drawing right..... good a chance as anyone to win, and give THE DUDE, the DUDE! lol

p.s. Wife said that she didn't want The Dude, that she has me!!! LOL
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 12-11-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 304

Would be my benchmark ball without question
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 0

I guess I'm new to the board thing. I would love to try this ball. Maybe it would give me more incentive to join a league- which I've been nervous about doing. Lots of practice, but too nervous to join. Seems like I'd be over that being 40 yrs old, but who wants to be laughed at in failure. Anyway, good luck to all!

Dude! Give me a Dude, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Greene3417 View Post
    I guess I'm new to the board thing. I would love to try this ball. Maybe it would give me more incentive to join a league- which I've been nervous about doing. Lots of practice, but too nervous to join. Seems like I'd be over that being 40 yrs old, but who wants to be laughed at in failure. Anyway, good luck to all!
    That is one of the nice things about bowling, you use an average and get a handicap based off of that. Ask someone at the counter what league would be a good fit for you, they should be able to guide you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast