Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two-handed Bowlers: I have found your new God...

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Seriously guys you have got to watch this while pausing at various times. It really looks like his left hand comes off the ball last in which case, which hand does he bowl with? There is no conceivable way a bowling delivery will ever me more bizarre than this.

I have seen a guy with cerebral palsy bowl much smoother than this bowling off the wrong foot.

Really though, I have no problem with the way this guy bowls. Whatever gets the job done, I say.
    Ball speed: 17 - 18.5 mph Rev rate: 400ish
    PAP 6 1/8" over 1/4" up
    13° axis tilt / 30°-60° axis rotation
    Thumbless bowler
    High game: 300 High series: 804 High average: 217

Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I nominate this for a Topic of the Week sticky

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    How would you as a coach teach this unique delivery!! I can't even see what is happening, its so damn FAST!!!
    Wow crazy leg movement, faster then the human eye can detect!!! VERY ,,,, different!! It looks like you could hurt yourself, if you weren't careful!! But try to think of how a coach would even put it into words, how to duplicate this delivery!!
    I'd be shocked if there was a coach involved. Or that he forgot everything the coach told him. I'm amazed at the speed he is getting, have to imagine it is a lighter ball.

Chats: 204

Saw everything I needed to see in frame 1.

Bowl...split. Tries to pick up spare one-handed...misses.

I bowled next to a couple 2-handers last night. I watched their scores and "pretended" I was bowling against them for motivation. I won 3 out of 3. The one young, better of the 2 bowler was great when all the pins fell down...and he definitely had striking ability...but he left some weird spares...and was probably 20% at picking them up. In one match...I started out bad...he was up on me 10 pins in the 8th and we both spared in the 9th. I ended up beating him 151-149. He threw it in the gutter on ball one...then cut through the pins on ball 2.

I like that the kid in the video has an offical looking bowling shirt with his name on it...but everything else he's doing aggravates me.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 175; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.7mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 39

Quote Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
    There is no conceivable way a bowling delivery will ever me more bizarre than this.
    I'd say this style isn't necessarily more bizarre, but maybe equally bizarre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64vbnwtL7I8
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Hampe View Post
    I'd say this style isn't necessarily more bizarre, but maybe equally bizarre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64vbnwtL7I8
    Thats pretty crazy. His strikes were all over the place, but getting spares doing that is a bit shocking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12