Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two strong Sundays in a role..

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Two strong Sundays in a role..

Well, I had a 684 posted here last week, and this week almost a 700,,, 687.... Mrs Icewoman had a great game a series also!! A chip off the old Ice Block!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Grats on the nice series!

I had a 692, 698, and a 695 in the last 2 weeks - beginning to feel like I'm 700 cursed. Can't seem to get over that ledge.

Bowled 255 in game 1 last Wednesday and was sure I had it, ended with a 660-something.... Grinds my gears

Solid night of bowling! Hard to complain at anything over 660, and I've learned that if you try people think you are an ***, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dnhoffman View Post
    Grats on the nice series!

I had a 692, 698, and a 695 in the last 2 weeks - beginning to feel like I'm 700 cursed. Can't seem to get over that ledge.

Bowled 255 in game 1 last Wednesday and was sure I had it, ended with a 660-something.... Grinds my gears
    LOL! I promise I didn't see this post here when I posted my comment about complaing about getting a 660. Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Well, I had a 684 posted here last week, and this week almost a 700,,, 687.... Mrs Icewoman had a great game a series also!! A chip off the old Ice Block!!

I'll say she beat all of you the last game!

Nice bowling Mr. and Mrs. Ice!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by tr33frog View Post
    LOL! I promise I didn't see this post here when I posted my comment about complaing about getting a 660. Oh boy.
    Hah. It's ok.

Blog Entries

Default Iceman melts just watching icewoman bowl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I'll say she beat all of you the last game!

Nice bowling Mr. and Mrs. Ice!!
    thanks bunny,,, I lost 17 pounds of Ice,,,, ( I get hot just watching her role a great game, or series)!!! Too bad its all
    water weight!! LOL She is one of the top 3 women bowlers on two of our leagues, and many times beats the other two!

Tonight she had the high female game with her 237! She just started bowling when I did 3 years ago! She is developing into one hell of a ICEWOMANl!! We won all four, just like last week! We are climbing the ranks, shooting for first!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by dnhoffman View Post
    Hah. It's ok.
    I was in that exact same spot last year, had at least 4 series over 685. I'd be mumbling and grouchy, but everyone looked at me weird for complaining. Good bowler problems I guess.

Blog Entries

I was in that exact same spot last year, had at least 4 series over 685. I'd be mumbling and grouchy, but everyone looked at me weird for complaining. Good bowler problems I guess.
    You know Frog,,, I TRY REAL HARD not to come across that way. I see others do it and its a turn off for me! Knowing this makes me have a WHOLE different attitude on what I call"

"Turn Around Responses After Not Being Happy with a Shot or Series"

I have learned to make the ugly faces, and curse the pins with my back to my fellow bowlers, upon turning around I always have a very neutral look on my face! LOL You could say I have a PHD in this art form! ( I know that many might be turned off as mentioned above when you get upset for not hitting a 800, or even 700!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Good bowler problems. He, he. That's funny! Wish I had those!!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    You know Frog,,, I TRY REAL HARD not to come across that way. I see others do it and its a turn off for me! Knowing this makes me have a WHOLE different attitude on what I call"

"Turn Around Responses After Not Being Happy with a Shot or Series"

I have learned to make the ugly faces, and curse the pins with my back to my fellow bowlers, upon turning around I always have a very neutral look on my face! LOL You could say I have a PHD in this art form! ( I know that many might be turned off as mentioned above when you get upset for not hitting a 800, or even 700!

That is a great lesson! How did you get so wise Iceman?
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast