Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two strong Sundays in a role..

Chats: 256

Nice shooting. Why did you black out the averages? Don't want to show anyone your real average?? LOL, just messin' with ya ICEMAN!

Also, it's in a "row".
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    You know Frog,,, I TRY REAL HARD not to come across that way. I see others do it and its a turn off for me! Knowing this makes me have a WHOLE different attitude on what I call"

"Turn Around Responses After Not Being Happy with a Shot or Series"

I have learned to make the ugly faces, and curse the pins with my back to my fellow bowlers, upon turning around I always have a very neutral look on my face! LOL You could say I have a PHD in this art form! ( I know that many might be turned off as mentioned above when you get upset for not hitting a 800, or even 700!
    I try to let loose a little when I'm playing athletic games or sports, just to be out of character with everything else I do. The not being grouchy at the end of a night is something I'm working on, have got better this year, but not where I need to be. I've always been bad at the, "act like you've been there before". I probably show something after enough solid 10s when I have already made adjustments for it, solid 8 or 9 and pocket 7/10, but outside of that I know it is all on me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12