Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 16, 2013 to Dec 22, 2013 - Storm Reign On

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Psychology!! To use,,, or not to USE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Ah. Using reverse psychology, eh?
    Ah.... Using Reverse, REVERSE,, psychology!! LOL Huh!! Everyone is looking for the Psychology that will enable them to win the big PRIZE!! Some use straight, others Reverse, some neutral! Iceman never uses psychology and never dated a woman that did! I am not saying that for any psychological reason to increase my odds of winning another ball. NO.... I would never stoop so low! Reverse Psychology is what is destroying the human condition!
    But even worse, is REVERSE, REVERSE psychology Bunny!!

not to be confused with Reverse, Reverse,,,,,,REVERSE!! Almost like anti-matter,,, dangerous stuff!! Should not be toyed with!!
    I have SEEN this DESTROY a whole ant village in just seconds!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 1

Ha ha ha my wife just asked me if I plan on winning a ball for my self by the end of the year lol. I just looked at her with a blank look and said how should I know! On a side note bad part is I have the money for a new ball now just waiting for it to come out! first things first I'm getting one for my dad just got to have him pick one he likes what would be a good first ball for a 56 yo man?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Ha ha ha my wife just asked me if I plan on winning a ball for my self by the end of the year lol. I just looked at her with a blank look and said how should I know! On a side note bad part is I have the money for a new ball now just waiting for it to come out! first things first I'm getting one for my dad just got to have him pick one he likes what would be a good first ball for a 56 yo man?

That's too funny. What ball are you waiting for? My husband said, "Why don't you keep the Deranged for yourself?" "You deserve it."
    It's like the Gift of the Maji. I already had requested a 15 pounder.

I was so rooting for you to win the Pyramid package for your Pops. I was thinking about this for him already.
    Understated but everything he needs to get started at a great price...

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...e-Package.html
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Ah.... Using Reverse, REVERSE,, psychology!! LOL Huh!! Everyone is looking for the Psychology that will enable them to win the big PRIZE!! Some use straight, others Reverse, some neutral! Iceman never uses psychology and never dated a woman that did! I am not saying that for any psychological reason to increase my odds of winning another ball. NO.... I would never stoop so low! Reverse Psychology is what is destroying the human condition!
    But even worse, is REVERSE, REVERSE psychology Bunny!!

not to be confused with Reverse, Reverse,,,,,,REVERSE!! Almost like anti-matter,,, dangerous stuff!! Should not be toyed with!!
    I have SEEN this DESTROY a whole ant village in just seconds!!

Agreed!! One of my favorite scenes from a movie is from French Kiss. Meg Ryan can't understand why women don't say what they really mean.

"Happy, smile." "Sad, frown."

Seems easy enough!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Ya that's the breaks at least some one on here won in the end that's really almost as good. I'm going the get the hyper cell we get tons of oil! And the cell was loved by all. Ya that would work but I want to start him on a non "plastic" ball. I think it best to jump in and start right the first time

Ringer
    Chats: 0

The Pyramid tote I won still sits empty. Except that my cat who is OCD about boxes thinks it's his new home. I would very much like to replace the cat with a ball. I guess he could still stay in there because it holds three balls and he is fat and takes up the space of two. I don't know how much he would like being zipped up in it and taken to the bowling alley.
    Ball speed: 17 - 18.5 mph Rev rate: 400ish
    PAP 6 1/8" over 1/4" up
    13° axis tilt / 30°-60° axis rotation
    Thumbless bowler
    High game: 300 High series: 804 High average: 217

Quote Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
    The Pyramid tote I won still sits empty. Except that my cat who is OCD about boxes thinks it's his new home. I would very much like to replace the cat with a ball. I guess he could still stay in there because it holds three balls and he is fat and takes up the space of two. I don't know how much he would like being zipped up in it and taken to the bowling alley.
    Speaking of cats I like mine grilled and served with macaroni and cheese. On another note I mainly throw storm but am shopping for a new bag and am thinking about the hammer 4 ball roller because it is the colors of my favorite college team Go Oklahoma State Cowboys

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default my wife is turing into a very good bowler

I would like to give her this ball! she had a 237 the other day, and a very nice game tonight, could have been a 298!!
    We all committed on the fact that she had all what looked like perfect flip into pocket strikes leaving either the 7 or 10 along with a number of strikes...

her score was close to 200, but it she would have carried we figured it would have been a 298! 11 shots right in the pocket,,, the kind you always say,,, "YOU GOT ROBED!! LOL

She is moving up, and her average is now 10 pins higher then the beginning of the season... I believe its in the low 170s now! On all our leagues she is in the top 3 to 5 female bowlers,,, she has had a 247 this year! I enjoy bowing with her very much!! I picked a good one!!!

I have enough balls to keep me busy, and love the Beatdown that I won,,, Had a decent score tonight, 628 we won 3 out of 4 on a roll off against the team in second place, and beat them 3 out of 4! So still in first. One of our bowler had a 728, an another 688.... Joyce had a 528.

Joyce, my wife is a huge part of our victories!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

OSU :-p. ......... Boomer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    OSU :-p. ......... Boomer!!!!
    OU sucks they paid off the refs this year and stole the game

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast