Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 16, 2013 to Dec 22, 2013 - Storm Reign On

Default Contest Dec 16, 2013 to Dec 22, 2013 - Storm Reign On

We are giving away a Storm Reign On for a random poster from Dec 16, 2013 through Dec 22, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

I really would love to win again. BRING IT ON!!!!

Chats: 0

i think this ball would compliment my sync well. hope i win so i can try out my theory

Ringer

The only Storm ball I have now is the Tour IQ Pearl but I sure would like to start a little Storm arsenal! I would love to win this ball!
    Ball speed: 17 - 18.5 mph Rev rate: 400ish
    PAP 6 1/8" over 1/4" up
    13° axis tilt / 30°-60° axis rotation
    Thumbless bowler
    High game: 300 High series: 804 High average: 217

Well, right now I'm on a losing streak, so maybe we can get this turned around, lol. I have wanted to try a storm ball, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Cranker

I think this ball would turn me into bowling Jesus, [insert random I need ball because comment here].

Chats: 243

i have no reasons why i should win or need this ball

except for the fact that, i really need a new ball cuz my 12 ball roller has a missing space, my friend is in the new market for a med hyrbrid, i wish to reign down 300's upon the lanes, i never win anything, my gf needs a ball to compliment her hyroad pearl, Its winter and thus a season for......storm(s).
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Quote Originally Posted by e-tank View Post
    i have no reasons why i should win or need this ball
    Ah. Using reverse psychology, eh?
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Chats: 243

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Ah. Using reverse psychology, eh?
    I actually dont need it for me. I have plenty of friends that need one though like my friend that only has heavy oilers in his arsenal -_-
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Really would like to win this!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast