Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 23, 2013 to Dec 29, 2013 - Hammer Cold Blood

Default Contest Dec 23, 2013 to Dec 29, 2013 - Hammer Cold Blood

We are giving away a Hammer Cold Blood for a random poster from Dec 23, 2013 through Dec 29, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Iceman's blood runs cold,,, You Might say he has COLD BLOOD!!! His wife's blood runs even colder,,, many times, you might say frigid!
    Put her down for this blood relative ball! Good luck to all, and to all a good night! LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 891

iceman you don't need a ball this aggressive you already got bowling balls near the cold bloods performaces.

i don't even need a ball this strong because of my higher rev rate but if i win it i plan on giving it away to 1 bowler in my jr league is has only got 1 ball and its a urethane ball witch i don't even know the name of it because its old.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Ringer
    Chats: 0

I live in MN and next week we will have high temps like -12. My blood might be the only thing that isn't cold. I would love to win this ball though. I don't really have a real aggressive ball. I also haven't used a Hammer ball since my old Blue Hammer.
    Ball speed: 17 - 18.5 mph Rev rate: 400ish
    PAP 6 1/8" over 1/4" up
    13° axis tilt / 30°-60° axis rotation
    Thumbless bowler
    High game: 300 High series: 804 High average: 217

I want to have a reason to keep all my balls and buy a 6 ball bag. please let me win, or at least save me for a brunswick contest so i can have 2 brunswick balls, 2 ebonite balls, and 2 storm balls.

Would be a great Christmas present!!

Blog Entries

Default Not for ME, but MY WONDERFUL WIFE, that keeps me WARM STRIKER!!

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    iceman you don't need a ball this aggressive you already got bowling balls near the cold bloods performaces.

i don't even need a ball this strong because of my higher rev rate but if i win it i plan on giving it away to 1 bowler in my jr league is has only got 1 ball and its a urethane ball witch i don't even know the name of it because its old.
    striker, I don't need this ball, BUT like others on here, I want this one for the woman I love! She melts my Cold Blood, and keeps me human, rather then ICE!

If I win the drawing, I would want a 14lb for her! She is one darn GOOD BOWLER... one of the better women bowlers on our leagues. She does not have an asymmetrical high performance ball!

She does have a low to medium rev rate, and medium speed! This ball would be right up her alley, in regards to bowing style!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 12-23-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 891

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    striker, I don't need this ball, BUT like others on here, I want this one for the woman I love! She melts my Cold Blood, and keeps my human, rather then ICE!

If I win the drawing, I would want a 14lb for her! She is one darn GOOD BOWLER... one of the better women bowlers on our leagues. She does not have an asymmetrical high performance ball!

She does have a low to medium rev rate, and medium speed! This ball would be right up her alley, in regards to bowing style!
    lol iceman you know i was playing with you right i seen in your first post it was for her thats why i put you don't need it your already too good and your already got cold blood if you hold a bowling blal lnog enough you might change that ball into a cold blood lol
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 256

This ball would be a nice compliment in the bag with my First Blood.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Blog Entries

Default ICEMAN Can't Hold a Ball too LONG!

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    lol iceman you know i was playing with you right i seen in your first post it was for her thats why i put you don't need it your already too good and your already got cold blood if you hold a bowling blal lnog enough you might change that ball into a cold blood lol
    You know striker, I have destroyed several balls just from doing that!! HOLDING THE BALL IN MY bare hands too long!!

They shatter, into a million pieces, when I toss them from my Ice Cold Hands to the lanes!

I have learned to cup them with an insulated glove on my left hand, then make the delivery asap!!!!

I don't know HOW MANY TIMES MY wife has said to me: "ICEMAN,,, buuuurrrrr,,, you have cold hands!!

I take that as a complement!!

P.S. I even froze an Infernal ball that a friend owned! Had a hell of a time doing it, but I got the job done!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast