Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: USBC New Awards Policy is POO!

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Also, does anybody know how often the USBC actually adds people into their database? My league started in September, and I just trying looking myself up and I'm not there yet (I suppose this isn't suprising because it took 2 months to get our cards).

Are you saying you aint in there at all the league you are bowling should be listed with a 0 average right now. The averages will update towards the end of the season. I have on league that is half a season that just ended two weeks ago and it should post here pretty soon.
    I think new members are added to the database as soon as the paperwork is processed. Usually you can find your name out there before your card arrives in the mail. Averages don't get posted until the end of the season and how fast it gets put on the site is partly dependent on how fast your league secretary gets the info to the local USBC Manager, and how fast he turns it over to national.

However, if your league secretary posts the standings on Bowl.com, your current average as well as your team's standing are probably out there now. I couldn't remember my leagues' USBC ID numbers but I was able to find both leagues on the site. By going to http://www.bowl.com/ and putting your cursor on Bowlers and then clicking on find league standings in the drop down menu, you should be able to find your league.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    However, if your league secretary posts the standings on Bowl.com, your current average as well as your team's standing are probably out there now. I couldn't remember my leagues' USBC ID numbers but I was able to find both leagues on the site. By going to http://www.bowl.com/ and putting your cursor on Bowlers and then clicking on find league standings in the drop down menu, you should be able to find your league.
    I didnt know about the team standing on there but my secretary has a hard time even filling out the paperwork for awards so im pretty sure she dont do this
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

You can also check http://www.leaguesecretary.com/

For standings and average information if your league uploads there. Just use the center finder to find your lanes and see if they are uploading your league there.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456