Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Tccstudents bowling scores

Final night PBA league
    Tournament of Champions
    First game I was moving around looking for a good line and I found made the TOC my ( insert choice word here)

Game 1 - 187
    Game 2 - 244
    Game 3 - 215.
    Series - 646

On another note AMF pissed off everyone in the league tonight. We were supposed to pay out tonight but stupid manager said we have to wait three weeks because she is so stupid that she forgot to request the payout

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Final night PBA league
    Tournament of Champions
    First game I was moving around looking for a good line and I found made the TOC my ( insert choice word here)

Game 1 - 187
    Game 2 - 244
    Game 3 - 215.
    Series - 646

On another note AMF pissed off everyone in the league tonight. We were supposed to pay out tonight but stupid manager said we have to wait three weeks because she is so stupid that she forgot to request the payout
    Great games congratulations
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

A few of us went to amf to do some pot bowling last night
    They had just put in new pins so the carry was horrible
    It will be pretty nice to be able to throw a ball and not hear the sound of cracked pins

Practice session today trying to fix my timing
    I broke down and joined the 21st century and got pin pal

so
    Game 1 = 204
    Game 2= 247
    Game 3 = 235
    Game 4 = 246
    Game 5 = 268
    Game 6 = 279
    Game 7 = 211
    Average 241.43
    High Game 279
    Total Pins 1690

First ball Average 9.51
    Strikes 64% (52/81)
    Spares 92% (25/27)
    Single Pin 100% (19/19)
    Multiple Pins 75% (6/8)
    Splits 0% (0/2)
    Opens 2% (2)
    All Leaves 27
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Practice session today trying to fix my timing
    I broke down and joined the 21st century and got pin pal

so
    Game 1 = 204
    Game 2= 247
    Game 3 = 235
    Game 4 = 246
    Game 5 = 268
    Game 6 = 279
    Game 7 = 211
    Average 241.43
    High Game 279
    Total Pins 1690

First ball Average 9.51
    Strikes 64% (52/81)
    Spares 92% (25/27)
    Single Pin 100% (19/19)
    Multiple Pins 75% (6/8)
    Splits 0% (0/2)
    Opens 2% (2)
    All Leaves 27
    Man if you're bowling like that I hate to see what you do when you fix it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Tomorrow Night the Season Starts and It will be Legen............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

w................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................

a................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................

.i................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................
    t................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................
    4................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
    i................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................
    t................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................

dary
    Especially with a brand new Black Widow Legand and if it arrives early enough a replacement Hammer bowling bag
    Last edited by tccstudent; 08-25-2014 at 09:15 PM.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Well I was a little disappointed in my scores for last night. I think I was concentrating too much on timing and not enough on accuracy
    Broken arrow lanes broken arrow ok
    Tuesday ultimate league
    But I was just setting average
    Game 1. 157
    Game 2. 211
    Game 3. 200
    Had 4 nasty splits that first game
    Strike percentage was 50% but I got away with a lot of slop
    Plus I haven't bowled in this house all summer
    Tonight is another night and I will be at amf where there is a little more oil

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910