Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tccstudents bowling scores

Tonight I got the Reign of Power drilled up and only threw that ball also I was trying to slow down my ball speed and play a much greater angle.

237-159=192=588
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Tonight I threw the Reign of Power the first two games then switched to my Reign On #1

224-159-190=573
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Damn I suck.
    Well I picked up the Reign On that I won.
    The problem I had in league tonight is I threw to many practice games prior to league.
    Game 1 9 strikes 1 spare 3 opens 212
    Game 2 8 Strikes 2spare 2 opens 193
    Game 3 5 strikes 2 spares 4 opens 178

All opens except one were 10 pins and the other one was a 3-10 split.
    I have never had this kind of problem picking up a damn 10 pin.
    Normally I used my reign of fire but since I had that is getting deoiled I decided to go ahead and buy a spare ball. Well it has been a long time since I have even tried to throw plastic. I just need some practice with it.
    All in all that Reign On hits like a mack truck when I hit my mark. But since I wore myself out throwing practice games I was having problems hitting my mark. When I hit my mark I only had one shot that didnt carry
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default I feel your PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Damn I suck.
    Well I picked up the Reign On that I won.
    The problem I had in league tonight is I threw to many practice games prior to league.
    Game 1 9 strikes 1 spare 3 opens 212
    Game 2 8 Strikes 2spare 2 opens 193
    Game 3 5 strikes 2 spares 4 opens 178

All opens except one were 10 pins and the other one was a 3-10 split.
    I have never had this kind of problem picking up a damn 10 pin.
    Normally I used my reign of fire but since I had that is getting deoiled I decided to go ahead and buy a spare ball. Well it has been a long time since I have even tried to throw plastic. I just need some practice with it.
    All in all that Reign On hits like a mack truck when I hit my mark. But since I wore myself out throwing practice games I was having problems hitting my mark. When I hit my mark I only had one shot that didnt carry
    I feel your pain!! I have nights where I NEVER MISS that diabolical !@@#!@! Other nights I hit about half the time, the other nights I am lucky to get the damn pin at all!

I am sure it has something to do with biorhythms!! I am sure of that!! (
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Damn I suck.
    NEW RULE: Not allowed to say you suck unless you woll under a 525 series. Mods (Bowl) make it happen!! It's very depressing to those of us that are barely over the edge of the sucking cliff to hear people complain about rolling a 575 series.

P.S. Ha ha ha...na na na na na na....plastic balls are dumb. <------not directed at you....directed at those that peer pressured you into buying one so you can pick up the spares that you used to be able to pick up BEFORE you bought the plastic ball. DOHT!

Feel your pain man. Sometimes my spare shooting is so ON it's impressive. Then there's some nights where if I leave a single 10 I just figure I might as well throw the ball in the gutter or throw with my eyes closed....because I can't pick it up to save my life. According to PinPal, single 10 is my most common leave (19x) and I'm 42%. I'm 64% on ALL single pin leaves...but 42% on the one I leave most often. Ugh.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Thumbs up Maybe I dont suck so bad

Tonight I bowled my Wednesday night league where my average is 6 pins lower (185) then my Tuesday night league (191)

This is the AMF house here in town and I signed into facebook so I will just copy those stats onto here.

Game 1
    Total: 253 - Strikes: 9 - Spares: 2
    Game 2
    Total: 205 - Strikes: 7 - Spares: 4 Total 678
    Game 3
    Total: 220 - Strikes: 7 - Spares: 3

Game 1 was clean Game 2 and 3 each I one split that ended up being open frames. They were a 4-8, and a 4-7-9 and with those 9 spares that I did pick up only one was on the right side a 9 pin the others were 4 7pins 3 8pins and 1 4pin

Also I was asked to join a traveling league to fill in a spot of someone that quit. So I will start that on Friday night.
    Last edited by tccstudent; 01-29-2014 at 10:18 PM.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Ok I Joined the Tulsa Classic Travelers to fill in for someone that quit. This is a scratch league and does the 40 point format ( this is the first time I have ever been in a league that used this format)
    Tonight we bowled at Sahoma Lanes in Sapulpa OK. I have never bowled here before and was told it was a little slicker then the houses I generally bowl in.
    200-201-200=601 not too bad for first time bowling at this house I was getting very good carry and missed a few easy spares. All in all I split my games with a amateur staffer so I guess I cant complain too much.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

I went out and threw 3 practice games throwing a different ball each game.
    Game 1 Reign of Power 209
    Game 2 Reign on (that I won) 234
    Game 3 Reign on (Rico) 212
    What surprised me is the lanes for once wanst burnt to hell.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Tonights League Broken Arrow Lanes.
    Game 1 195
    Game 2 186
    Game 3 253
    Games 1 and 2 I was real close but could never get more then a double spare shooting was not great
    Game 3 7 pin spare first frame struck to the 9th where I wiffed a 10 pin for a open frame then double in the 10th and then on the fill ball I moved 10 left and just tossed it out there not caring where it hit and left the bucket for a 6 count
    The give me a nice 634
    and 3 600's in the last three league nights maybe I am coming out of my slump.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Tonight at AMF
    Game 1 = 204
    Game 2=194
    Game 3 = 179 577
    Last edited by tccstudent; 02-07-2014 at 11:08 PM.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast