Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Tccstudents bowling scores

Tonight tuesday night tulsa travelers league ths
    194 649

No thursday league this week we pre bowled last week cause half the team is at a tourney in vegas

Monday night pba league
    first night on the cheatah
    really had a hard time keeping it on the right side ....this is the hardest pattern for me due to it bieng so short.

Tuesday night Tulsa Travelers
    The ac is still broken and it was like a sauna in there yesterdays temp was over 100 and the humidity inside the bowling alley was so bad that the approaches were super sticky
    but even with sticking on every shot I bowled pretty good

I HAD 30 CLEAN FRAMES

217= 660
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Nice bowling!!!!

Nice shootin!

Chats: 32

Good bowling Tccstudent they finally have two of the four air conditioners working in my house was just one the temperature was down to a comfy 83 yesterday and somehow actually felt cool
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Good bowling Tccstudent they finally have two of the four air conditioners working in my house was just one the temperature was down to a comfy 83 yesterday and somehow actually felt cool
    This is a huge facility 60 lanes and they have 11 units on the roof and over half are broken
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Holy freakin cow the ac repaimen was at the bowling alley yesterday fixing the ac

Last night
    266 _751

Great shootin man!!

Chats: 0

Not much fun when you're sweating while sitting and waiting for your turn . Great scores. I haven't tried a sport shot yet. Did practice a little on 53' of oil on wood lanes one night. Ball hardly moved at all. Your scores are great!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast