Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tccstudents bowling scores

Default Tccstudents bowling scores

Since everyone else has a thread I will start one too my next league night is on Jan 7. I am bowling two leagues in two different houses. I bowl at Broken Arrow Lanes on Tuesday nights and at AMF Sheridan Lanes on Wednesday nights.

Chats: 204

Yay!!

Practice session tonight The lanes haven't been oiled since Sat when the had a Jr. Gold Tournament the ball was hooking as soon as it hit the lane
    177 189 221 204
    The first game and a half I just moved way left and was trying to swing the ball. The balls were just taking off way to soon. After that wasn't working too well for me I moved right and started playing right up the gutter and just adjusting hand position
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Broken Arrow Lanes Ultimate League
    Since I have only practiced once in the past 3 weeks I threw 3 games before league 194-191-172 I felt that I was throwing too hard and was having some accuracy problems.

League 176-222-191=589
    Still had the accuracy problems towards the end of the first game I moved 15 right and played straight up the 5 board and my third game should of been probably a 240 if it wasnt for back to back opens on easy leaves.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

AMF Sheridan Lanes Rockwell League

First game I was throwing pretty decent half way threw the 2nd game I twisted my knee and had problems the rest of the night. I think this is my lowest series of the year
    194-164-133=491

My Tuesday night league we are going to prebowl on Sat due to the Chili Bowl a few of my teammates are big race fans and one even drives I think its a sprint car and will be there.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

I went down with two of my teammates and we each threw three practice games tonight

The lanes were really wierd and I started out with the wrong ball cause I was reading the lanes wrong. To me It looked like they were super super dry and that the ball was trying to hook as soon as it hit the lanes.
    I shot 167, 267,212
    The second game started with a split then 5 in a row then a ringing 10 then I punched out
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    I went down with two of my teammates
    Totally misread that the first time through...

Get your mind out of the gutter and maybe you ball will stay out too
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Wednesday Rockwell League AMF Sheridan Lanes Tulsa Ok

I was throwing the ball pretty decent tonight but I could not carry anything.
    195,189,211=595
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Ok this afternoon we post bowled for last weeks Tuesday night league

The lanes were pretty trashed as they had not been ran since yesterday morning.

Should of been better my spare shooting was horrible I had 3 opens in the first game 4 in the second and one in the third. The first game I ran a 5 bagger in in middle and the second game a 4 bagger and the third I was only able to get two strikes in the whole game, but I did pick up a few splits in the third game. A 3-10, 4-9, 6-7-10
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast