Thread: foreverincamo's league scores

Chats: 0

Default foreverincamo's league scores

Tonite was a moral victory, I suppose. I only shot 539. Dropped my average to 189. BUT! After two coaching sessions and several hours of practice I had ZERO thumb issues tonight. I never hung up once tonight, and didn't have to use any type of protective tape on my thumb or in the thumb hole. So I'll take my 539 over my ouchie thumb 597 from last week.

Chats: 10

Sounds like a win to me!
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Chats: 32

Hey I have had and continue to have some thumb issues myself. If your making progress there all power to you.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 0

Thanks everyone. Now that I have my thumb under control, I'm shopping for another ball. My DV8 Marauder Mutiny just doesn't match up with my league shot. It works great at the other house where my coaches are. Need a ball that reads earlier, but not a flip ball. More a continuous hooking back end. Any suggestions appreciated.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    Thanks everyone. Now that I have my thumb under control, I'm shopping for another ball. My DV8 Marauder Mutiny just doesn't match up with my league shot. It works great at the other house where my coaches are. Need a ball that reads earlier, but not a flip ball. More a continuous hooking back end. Any suggestions appreciated.
    RotoGrip Asylum
    Storm Wipeout / Hyroad Solid
    Brunswick Melee Cross
    Motiv Sigma Sting

Any of these should be what you are looking for. I have the asylum and love it everyone I know that has tried the Sigma Sting has been really impressed with it also.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

congrats on conquering your thumb, i used to be a pincher which cause allot of issue with my timing with was tough adjusting to straightening out my thumb and letting it come off naturally but once i got used to it BOOM average sky rocketed.
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"