Thread: Greater Ozark Open

Default Greater Ozark Open

Is anyone planning on bowling in this tournament if you don't know about it its located in Springfield MO.
    http://greaterozarksbowling.com/default.asp?Page=Home

If you do maybe we can schedule the same session and meet up and cheer each other on.

Iceman this shouldn't be too far from you and this is a pretty big tournament.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Cranker
    Chats: 0

4 hours away

yeah im about 2 and a half to 3 hours from there
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 221

I'm about 11 hours away but depending on finances I plan on bowling it. Going to be going to Table Rock lake to spread my parents ashes and Springfields only an hour away. I bowled it about 10 years ago and had a great time.

I love the shot at Enterprise where the singles and doubles are held. I used to go the the 4 state open in pittsburgh ks untill I had a problem with them I had a ball drilled up the day before I went down there and it got stuck in the back and there were divits all over the ball and they wouldnt do anything about it the ball damage.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Chats: 0

I have bowled in it for the last several years, 3 hours form KC, its always a great time, we go down memorial weekend, same weekend as Springfield's big car show, hundreds of old cars running around.
    Word has it they are oiling between each session now, kinda level's the playing field now.

Next weekend we will be there.
    I have been hearing both houses have been nice and heavy and holding up well
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Chats: 4

Would love to go it is around an 8-9 hour drive for me
    maybe I'll get to make it soon.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Chats: 1

Before I bowled I use to take that trip with some buddy's that bowled. We where all in our late teens and early 20s. Really we treated it as a party drinking all day and night. Really some great story's from the trips up there

Well I bowled like crap in this tournament but we went to the springfield brewing company sat night and sampled some pretty good beers
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag: