Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 30, 2013 to Jan 05, 2014 - Brunswick Melee

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by PauL757 View Post
    this would be a great addition to my arsenal. Brunswick has some great pieces out right now.
    That is SUCH a bum kiss!! COME ON people…QUALITY CONTENT! I want some interesting facts in your posts.

At least e-tank or zdawg or mudpuppy or one of those guys I always mix up….at least they said (during the last contest for a Melee) that "Melee is their favorite fighting style"…which was funny.

BE FUNNY!! Or interesting. Or just not a total suck up!

For example…despite needing this ball…to fill the last…crucial point…in my 166 ball arsenal…despite needing it for the times…on Tuesdays, with a slightly lower than normal humidity, low tide, in an AMF center that starts with a "B"…I NEED this ball because it is Red…and Red is the name of a really dumb movie…and I like dumb movies…so therefore, I need this ball.

Also, Brunswick is super duper awesome and I love them and all they do…I even once smoked weed with their head sales/marketing guy. But it was cool, because it was purely medicinal. I have Brunswick shirts and pants on right now. I'd have Brunswick underwear on if I wore any. I named my dog Brunswick. And my cat Melee.

PICK ME!!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post

Also, Brunswick is super duper awesome and I love them and all they do…I even once smoked weed with their head sales/marketing guy. But it was cool, because it was purely medicinal. I have Brunswick shirts and pants on right now. I'd have Brunswick underwear on if I wore any. I named my dog Brunswick. And my cat Melee.

PICK ME!!
    You KalIfornyeh people are weird instead of smoking cigarette you just grab weeds. You can come here and pick all the weeds you want out of my flower garden. Keep me from having to do it. Unless your talking about that stuff from that song "Okie from Muskogee"

The Melee I have seen this ball roll I have a friend who is on Brunswick's Amateur Staff who is throwing one right now. It seems to carry pretty good and it hits hard. I bet I could make this work for me.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 0

Nice looking ball

I am looking for a nice symmetric. Check. Polished equipment. Awesome! 500 grit angular reactive resin. A high performance ball at a great price on bowlingball.com. What could be better ? Winning it !

Ringer

Origin of the word Melee from Wikipedia:

The French term is the feminine past participle of the verb mêler "to mix". Nominalized, it refers to any confused tangle or agitated scramble, in particular unordered combat. The term descends from Old French meslede, from Vulgar Latin misculāta "mixed", from Latin miscēre "to mix"; compare mélange, milieu. Like other common foreign-derived terms used in English, the word is sometimes written without accents (i.e. as "melee").

My God that's interesting
    Ball speed: 17 - 18.5 mph Rev rate: 400ish
    PAP 6 1/8" over 1/4" up
    13° axis tilt / 30°-60° axis rotation
    Thumbless bowler
    High game: 300 High series: 804 High average: 217

Thats way too informative.

Plus, we've found out the key to winning is to take about 3 months off from posting.

Which means Iceman and I will NEVER win..EVER.

Wait…how did Iceman win??

Hmmm..??

Ringer

From Wikipedia:

In 1873, the Brunswick company merged with competitor Great Western Billiard Manufactory owned by Julius Balke to become the Brunswick & Balke Company, incorporated with a capital stock of $275,000. In 1884, another competitor, H. W. Collender Company of New York (founded by Hugh W. Collender), was absorbed to form the Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company (or B.B.C. Company for short[3]) with capital of $1.5 million.

The company expanded into making a number of other products. Large ornate neo-classical style bars for saloons were a popular product. Bowling balls, pins, and equipment led a growing line of sporting equipment. It popularized bowling balls of manufactured materials, vulcanized rubber at first; earlier bowling balls had been solid wood.
    Ball speed: 17 - 18.5 mph Rev rate: 400ish
    PAP 6 1/8" over 1/4" up
    13° axis tilt / 30°-60° axis rotation
    Thumbless bowler
    High game: 300 High series: 804 High average: 217

HA! You said "wood".

Damn talk about a blast from the past I havent seen or thought about those two comedic geniuses in many moons. I spent many a jr high afternoon watching that show way back in the day. I need some Tp for my bunghole. heh heh
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 891

would be a great ball but its almost the same as my 4.5 but if i throw this ball i can say i'm worm blooded look at how red i make the ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast