Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your New Years resolution in REGARDS TO BOWLING!!

Mine is to not drink anymore...................or any less.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Bowlmor/AMF Giving Away free Drinks

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Mine is to not drink anymore...................or any less.
    LOL,,,, I like that!! Last night our AMF gave out ONE free drink tickets, from Bowlmor/AMF as an appreciation for bowling league at their establishment! All league bowlers got one!

ANY drink you wanted soft drink, beer, or the hard stuff! So far I can't complain about the treatment to league bowlers here in Kansas city..... They have kept their promise to keep the oil fresh and applied properly.

So far I would have to give them 4 stars! I would give them 5, but the new hours suck! (but I do understand, I guess)!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

I dont know about your center if you look online at the league rewards we were supposed to get a coupon book at the holidays which we did not get.
    We have never had a problem with having fresh oil for league. but if you come in for practice then you are getting scorched conditions they used to come in and run every lane before they opened now they only run the lanes right before league and are only running the lanes that will be used in league.
    One of the reasons we are seeing this is because when they drastically cut everyones hours the lead mechanic left to find a better job after his hours were cut to 12 a week.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123