Thread: Holy Poo Bama getting beat by the Sooners

Default Holy Poo Bama getting beat by the Sooners

I hate the Sooner just not as much as I hate Bama and the SEC.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 1

Boomer!!!! That was a great game. I only dislike OSU one time a year other then that I also hope they win all there games!

I used to be sooner fan back in HS, then after all the suspensions and stuff I just stopped following them. After the talking heads decided that the best two teams in the league had to be from the SEC and had them play each other for a championship I was damn glad to see bama take that beating. Plus it allowed me to cheer for my old team. Now we just need Mizzou to take a beat down tonight.

Chats: 1

Truth. Really wish I would if had money on that game would have paid very good.

Chats: 204

I was glad to see Michigan State win. The SEC and Pac-10 are all such egomaniacs…it's nice to see a team from another conference (that isn't Michigan or Ohio State) beat them. And they did it the "right" way…defense.