Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual Billy Hardwick Memorial ZDawg vs. Aslan Southern California Championship

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    In that case just do twitter updates. You can set up @zdawgvaslan and update real time. Maybe even get a text-ra-tary to do your updates.
    Twitter. I don't use twitter. What self respecting bowler "tweets"? Nope. Too oldschool for that. I finally gave in and have a Facebook page...but I'm not doing Twitter or 4square or anything like that. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Twitter. I don't use twitter. What self respecting bowler "tweets"? Nope. Too oldschool for that. I finally gave in and have a Facebook page...but I'm not doing Twitter or 4square or anything like that. Nope.
    Get someone else to do it. I'm sure you will be too busy putting your fingers in a Dude or something.

Chats: 256

Get someone else to do it. I'm sure you will be too busy putting your fingers in a Dude or something.
    LOL

High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Or a Diva. Or a Diva Pearl. Practically any DV8 really.

Less than one week away!!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Less than one week away!!
    Yep its the final countdown

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by zdawg View Post
    Yep its the final countdown
    I'll bring my camera.

It claims to hold 2 hours in each 32 gig card (I have two of them) and I have 3 fully charged batteries.

Not sure how long a battery lasts since I haven't run one all the way down in one go.

I also have a tri-pod to eliminate shakey camera syndrome.

I'll bowl, if you consider me a 190 average (my injured ability)

Since the arm was strained, I've shot 560, 540, and 600.

I don't want risk throwing "old skool" because I plan on saving that for Monday. (sweeper night)

I accept Mike's challenge.

Mike will give me 42 pins of average based on my 148 average (even though it's closer to 138-144 on synthetics). He will give zDawg 52 pins of handicap. And, most importantly, he will record the entire tournament/challenge on video.

I will make a call to the alley (Temecula) this week to try and make sure we have a good shot of getting a couple lanes and giving them a heads up that it's a super impressive awesome things and they should feel totally thrilled we chose their establishment.

Looking forward to it kids!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Iceman has a QUESTION?

What about the mudpuppy challenge??? ,,,,, HOW ABOUT THAT ONE Aslan!! I liked that wager the best!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 02-24-2014 at 01:05 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    What about the mudpuppy challenge??? ,,,,, HOW ABOUT THAT ONE Aslan!! I liked that wager the best!!!
    You liked that wager because it was a sucker's bet. He travels 5000 miles and gives me no handicap and if he wins he gets $1000-$2000 but if I win I get nothing. Thats not even a bet...it's just wishful thinking.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast